• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

State of Humanity

Iridis_vi1

TMF Expert
Yeah yeah, I know I posted that topic, please don't bring it up, I really wish I hadn't now. Please don't let that colour what I'm about to say.

Anyway, I'm really, really worried about the things people are coming out with in these communities. Not just here, I've seen it happening alot on deviantART. Now I thought this was a phenomenon only found on 4chan, but now it seems to be everywhere I go.
I really hope that it is just idle chatter that is going on here, and these this isn't want these people actually feel, but it seems to me that being too accepting is just as destructive as being too restrictive.
there are freedoms which people must have, but also there are restrictions and bans which must be kept in place.
Incest seems to be one which is making the rounds. The reason that cannot be allowed, apart from the emotional and social impact it would have, is also that having a baby from two people who are so closely related leads to genetic abnormalities, meaning the baby will be severely malformed and disabled.
Really, we can debate these things, but in the end, there is a very good reason why these things are taboo.

Everyone for themselves... it is a cruel ideology, but sometimes it is the best. Why should I ban the love between brother and sister... I don't support parent with child, but I have nothing against this kind of relationship, just as long as they know what are they up to and if they are certain their feeling are right...

i really don't think that incest is tolerated myself..just read the thread JimBoy started about if gay marriage is accepted etc...most look down on incest..i know i do..

i really don't think that incest is tolerated myself..just read the thread JimBoy started about if gay marriage is accepted etc...most look down on incest..i know i do..

every man for himself right isabeau 🙂
I don't look upon them, cause I know that I am not so different from any of them, neither homosexuals, neither murders and so on. I think of all as humans and everything we do is either humane or animalistic. To love, even in this form is somewhat humane for me 🙂

I'm not sure what Internets you're visiting, but I haven't seen this on my Internet. People are accepting of incest?

Well! Maybe the redneck crowd feels that doing their sister is better than "hoe-moe-seckshuls".

But, I do disagree with your statement that there "restrictions and bans" should exist. The reason why is that's a door which should not be allowed to open, a crack in the foundation of Liberty that must not form. Once we allow Liberty to erode, rebuilding it is difficult if not impossible.

No, sir. I don't like it at all.

well i do look down on incest..to me it's taboo of the grossest nature..

i don't compare it at all with homosexuality...polyamory...or heterosexuality..

it's too close a relationship..but it's all been covered already in the other thread..

and Bashiku i don't look down on anything..except incest...pedophilia...and child killers...

Here's my thought on incest (and probably most everything else): An act that is done by two (or more) consenting Adults is okay as long as it doesn't directly interfere with my pursuit of a quality life.

When incest includes children there is an issue at hand - children haven't developed the maturity or separation of self to make objective decisions of that nature. Now we can go on and on about what constitutes an adult, but for me, I go with the law on this one - 18.

I don't condone these acts, but I believe that freedom of choice is the higher value. When we restrict behaviors because we don't agree with them we open the door to having other freedoms (choices) being restricted by those who have power and believe they are right.

I don't need a law to tell me that killing a man for his pocket change is wrong.

Didn't we just go through all of this ad nausem in the thread that just got closed? I said my piece in the other thread and will leave it at that. Let's stop feeding trolls and stop stirring up soup that no one wants served...besides, no one where likes anyone else's recipes.

Mmm...soup...

I COMPLETELY agree with that sentiment, KY...

Let's not stir up more arguments...and let's all eat some delicious soup instead!!! Mmm...

This is a tickling forum...and while good natured banter between members is always appreciated, this thread is doomed to go the way of the last one...and, frankly, when a question that has too many answers that no one can agree on, the thread associated with it quickly turns to flames and insults...

Please...let's not go there again...please?

*slurps soup loudly*

I'll just give me last statement on the matter. The way some people are arguing these things, you could basically argue in approval of anything with that mentality.
Just ask yourself this. If we had genuine total freedom to do anything we wanted, then there would be no systems of punishment, because anything we did would not be deemed wrong and so would not be a criminal offence. Is that what you'd want?
All I was trying to argue for was levity, balance. Extremes of anything are never good, total freedom is just as destructive as no freedom at all. I know there will be people who don't agree with that, seeing the darkness of human nature go unchecked as a small price to pay for total, unmitigated freedom, but either way would lead to unmitigated chaos and destruction.

Last edited:
Yeah it's all pretty philosophical and if you ask 100 people you'll get 100 different answers. As far as I see it, incest should not be tolerated as it directly harms others (i.e. offspring), whereas most other odd sexual quirks don't.

Life... death... right... wrong... aren't those choices for people to choose. We have no power over their will and as long as there is the law we will have no power over it. It is not up to us to right the wrong, we are there just to help in recovery, unless someone on TT is grand judge or something similar.
I mean all people criticize all those thing, but there is a saying "Those who fight monsters beware not to become monsters yourself, for if you stare into abyss for too long, abyss stares back at you..."

Hey, Einstein was a pretty smart dude... maybe he was right about the whole "leaving your beautiful, intelligent wife to bang your stupid, ugly cousin" thing...

LOL

Last edited:
Don't know about grand judges, but we had a self-proclaimed 'Demi-God' here a while ago. 😛 Worst part is that it wasn't even proclaimed in jest.

Mmm...soup...

I COMPLETELY agree with that sentiment, KY...

Let's not stir up more arguments...and let's all eat some delicious soup instead!!! Mmm...

Thanks, Camel, I felt that was something we both would agree on...

:::holds out ladle:::

"Anyone want MDJ's 5-Mylanta Chili?"

Wow, people are far happier to relax and promote peaceful terms here than in some hotter issues.

Wow, people are far happier to relax and promote peaceful terms here than in some hotter issues.

Food's like the great equalizer. People can always find common ground around the dinner table.

Meanwhile, Gov. Palin is visiting my town later today. She'll be speaking before a capacity crowd at our civic center auditorium.

I don't know what they'll be serving for refreshments...

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back