• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Step mum's Buried sand tickles! (M/F)

oogaboogaman

This event occurred late last year when I went on a family holiday, we went to a coastal area for several days and while we were there I wanted to try out tickling my Step mum while she was buried in the sand. Now my Step mum is a tall (nearly 6ft) curvy woman at her early forties at the time and a very Ticklish woman. I'd say my aunt mentioned in a previous story is more ticklish, though I have tickled and seen my Step mum be tickled a lot more than my aunt, probably since I'd say she is a common target for tickles (my dad being the main tickler). On this holiday, I wanted to tickle her and there were plenty of opportunities to do so, however, knowing we would go to the beach, I wanted to try out the iconic scenario of tickling her while she was buried in sand.

When we finally did go to the beach our family split into two groups, most people were out playing in the water, however me, my Step mum, and a couple of younger siblings were just by the shore, my aunt sitting down. After convincing my aunt to be buried in sand, and my younger siblings to help out, I spend nearly the entirety of the outing burying her in a behemoth of sand until she could barely move. I did bury her feet in sand as to not make my intentions completely obvious meaning that I'd only have the opportunity to give her some buried sand tickles near the end. When it looked like we were about to go, with my aunt wanting out of the sand, I suggested to her, a quick way out...

I dug out a bit of sand revealing her sandy foot, grabbing her ankle and began to tickle her wrinkly sole. She instantly started to laugh a nice, melodious laughter, writhing all over the place so that the heavy sand that forced minimal movement quickly began to be displaced as she laughed her head off. I tickled her mature foot for at least a good 10 seconds before I stopped and let her rest. It was quite a fun event and certainly not the last time I would have the delight of tickling her mature sole to make her have wonderful laugh.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back