• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Step sisters revenge f/f

HXCkid

TMF Poster
Jamie Harding was sick of her step sister, sick being an understatement. Being of relatively petite frame Jamie was a mere 5'2, 120 ibs, while her step sister was 5'11, 135 ibs, and a track star at her college. Neither sister had had any love for other, there parents having gotten gotether when both girls were about 12. It had been 8 years since then, and Jamie knew that her step sister Paige was a bitch, ever since they had been forced into the same house, she had bullied her, and frequently took advantage of her superior size to threaten Jamie into submission, but she had had enough.

She thought that once they were in college, she would never have to deal with her obnoxious step sister again, however every holiday when they both came home for vacation, it was the same old routine. "Can one of you girls pick something up from the store?" "Make jamie do it!" and if she protested, all it took was a glare from the larger female to set her straight. Jamie had forgotten how irritating every little thing her sister did was, and she yearned to break that confident smugness she seemed to hold, but she didnt know how until the night before the story took place.

Both girls being home from college, naturally it was a festive atmosphere for the parents, it was very laid back, and for being such a big shot track star, paige was indeed very lazy at home, all she ever did was lounge on the couch and watch highschool reunion or some such shit. However last night Paiges mother (Jamies step mom) had seen her daughter lounding on the couch in her socks, and in a fit of maternal playfulness had sat on her daughters shins and tickled her large socked feet. (Paiges mother not exactly being small framed herself.) "OH GODMOMNOOOHAHEHEHEHEHEH" Jamie watched fascinted as the older girl seemed to lose all her swagger and strength, and simply wiggled curling her large toes through her socks as she begged her mom for forgiveness as if she was a toddler once more. After about 30 seconds her mother stopped. "Haha you have always had ticklish feet ever since you were a kid..." a playful ruffle of her daughters hair and paiges mother was in the kitchen.

How could Jaimie have missed such an obvious weakness? She had never seen the athletic girl so helpless and desperate, she must indeed be very ticklish. It was at this point that Jaimie began to formulate a plan...

The next morning Jaimies father and step mother had left early for a church retreat, leaving the girls at home. As usual the red haired paige donned her sweat pants, white cotton socks, sneakers, and a tank top. She grabbed a bottle of water and went out for her morning jog as she always did, it was at this point that Jamie had set her alarm, the blond jumping out of bed in her PJ's and gathering the rope from her fathers tool shed and stashing it in her bedroom closet before Paige got back, if all went well she would be back within 45 minutes and catch up on her sleep like she always did, luckily for Jaimie Paige slept like a log.

Like clockwork Paige returned 45 minutes later, throwing the bottle down and slumping down on the couch to fall asleep, this is when Jaimie sprang into action, as her sister slept, she first bound her ankles together, she did it carefully not wanting to risk waking her evil step sister. As she finshed with the ankle her sisters conviently placed wrists were also tied, a soft snorring issued from her mouth. "God this is almost too easy..." Jaimie smirked. Seeing her sister properly bound she began to unlace those sneakers, taking off her sisters left shoe first, revealing a sweaty size 10 encased in a thick wool ankle sock, unsurprisingly this is when paige came too, seizing her opportunity Jaimie laid her butt on her step sisters shins hoping she could hold her down with her frail strength. "WHAT the hell are you doing?!" she demanded her rather ample chest heaving up and down. "You little freak why am I tied up?!" Jaimie was scared for a moment but then a wicked grin escaped her lips. "I think its time you saw what its like to be bullied..." she said with a sudden amount of bravery, and with that she ran her french manicured nail up her sisters socked foot.

"Ohahehey!nonaherhahahahthattickles!" Paige half giggled, half screached scrunching those toes. "Yes I know it does, I saw Donna tickling you yesterday and it looked like so much fun!" Paiges eyes widened in rage, and perhaps fear? "Let me go right now you dumb BI-heehgtheehenoooonotmyfeet!!!" she had been cut off, the well placed fingers moving up and down her sisters socked sole once again. The redhead bucked up and down, almost throwing paige off, she held on though grabbing Paiges thigh for support and squeezing it gently. "OHHOHYOUBITCH!"she tittered helplessly her, most of her strength her legs had been halved by her sisters tickles.

"Aww whats the matter is the big athletic girl ticklish?" she cooed down. "Koochie koochie koo" she giggled placing her hands this time inside the sweaty sockand tickling her sisters moist arches with her finger tips, rubbing ever so gently.

"OHEHEHEHNONONOHEHEHEHEHHHHEE"

"You like that huh?" teased jaimie swirling her finger ever so slowly up and down.

"Lehehetmegoyoubihiheheheheitch!" she demanded

"Your in no posistion to be making any demands!" and with that Jaimie began to pull her sisters sock up.

"NO DONT YOU DARE TICKLE MY BAREFEET IM WARNING YOU JAIMIE!"

The sweaty sock slowly made its way up, revealing the damp heel, and then the crinkled high arches, all the way up to the long but rounded toes. "Ooo piggies!" exclaimed jamie in delight. She grabbed Paiges big toe and with her right hand, and began to dig her finger nails in the sensative webbing in between. "This little piggy was ticklish..."

"HAHAHAEHEHEHEHEHOHNONOT THE TOES ANYWHERE BUT THE TOES!" Paige was no hysterical begging for mercy as her large toes wiggled in agony. Jaimie made her way through every toe, making sure to cause her sister to shake her head back and forth in futile protest, a huge smile stuck onto the girls face. She was now breathing heavy.

Soon jaimie got bored with the toes, and began to run her finger tips gently up her step sisters arches. "kitchy kitchy!"

"ahahahenononohehehehehehehillgetyouback!"

"now now paige, i havent even got after your righty..."

"DONT YOU DARE!" she screeched but it was too late, Jaimies hand was on her thigh weakening her again, as she removed the other sweaty sock and sneaker, paige doing nothing but laughing foolishly in the background as her second foot was bared.

"HEHEHEHEHEHehehehebnononeheehehehehshitheheheh"

Now jaimie had her right where she wanted her, her finger nails ran up and down her sisters soles, going from the heel ("oheheheno") to the arches. ("EHAHAHAHAHA") to the base of the toes. "NONEHEHEHEHE." soon the bullying egotistical girl was nothing more than a giggling mess bereft of strength.

"Okay okay..." she breathed hard as her chest heaved, her body glistening. "I learned my lesson..." she said. "Its not funny anymorhorhorhorho"

"Then why are you laughing?" asked jaimie innocently as she flexed her fingertips once again up the ball of her sisters foot.

"pleaheheheheasestopph!"

"Maybe in a little bit i have one more thing to do..."

Jaimie being in her pajamas would remove her own socks, revealing soft size
7's. "I think im going to tickle you with my toes first..." she said changing her posistion so her sisters feet were under own legs, her feet in ample posistion to aim for her paiges sides, belly, and underarms. The little blond went to work flexing her toes in all the crevices, gently moving them up and down her sisters quivering tummy, and then up to her underarms, as she continued to tickle her feet with her free hands, running long fingernails ever so gently up and down.

"HEHEHNOHOOHGOD!" paige squealed as her hips bucked and her flaming hair thrashed back and forth. "NOHOHOHOHOHOH"

"whos the best then?" asked jaimie as her right big toe explored her sisters navel, causing paiges eyes to almost pop out. "YOUARE!" she screamed without hesitation. "HEHEH"

"Are you sure...?" she asked slyly as her other foot explored her sisters pelvis, the toes clenching in the sensitive skin, the little prodding toes stealing giggles from her every second.

"heheheheyesilldoanythinghehehehehehehe"

Paiges face was quite red, and her toes were doing a constant dance, desperately trying to avoid the torturous fingers, which seemed to have a mind of their own, constantly teasing Paiges crinkled sole.

After about 20 more minutes of non stop tickling the red head finally passed out.

"I might have gotten carried away..." thought Jamie worried. "Maybe shell just think it was a dream if i untie her..." she thought as she removed her sisters bonds...

(To be continued)

yeah im thinking of involving the mother in the revenge continuance XD

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back