• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stfu!

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
This is a WIP (Work In Progress) drawn on my tablet. It is going to be part of a larger picture I'm going to draw, and when thats complete, I'll probably send this tough sketch to my DA scraps section.

Anyways, its a man screaming STFU to someone ( you should know what this abbreviation means =p). The picture will make more sense and be more funny when you see all of it. Until then, I'm content to have it be a completely random drawing, because thats what it was actually. 🙂

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Artwork by & © Damien Jones 2007
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Attachments

• STFU-rough.JPG
    STFU-rough.JPG
    305.9 KB · Views: 175
ROFL! Well the title certainly caught my attention. You really capture the emotions well. This is exactly how I mentally picture myself whenever I fly off the handle and tell somebody to suckle the fat udder...

Thanks guys. I should also make clear that he's not saying "STFU", he's saying shut the f*ck up! I only abbreviate it since this sketch is also posted where there happen to be children.

Well, I only say so because someone who commented on DA thought he was saying STFU, rather than spelling it out. For an older man to say STFU in internet lingo, it wouldn't make any sense. The rage just isn't there like it needs to be, and this guy's raging angry.

Gotta consider the kiddies! Although, with all they're exposed to these days, they probably already know what STFU means and then some.

ROFL although I got it XD actually imagining him saying "Ess Tee Eff You"!! is a lot funnier xD considering the rage he is in, and his age...

@ rtl: I actually didn't intend for him to look as old as he does. I really did exaggerate the wrinkles, but with the intent to show rage and exaggerate that instead. I only envisioned him to be middle-aged, but it works either way, though.

@ revboy: Yeah, he's wondering what the hell is going on. The little girl on the right is surprised. There are more characters in this image, but like I said, this is just one section of it. Hopefully it will look better when there will be all of the reactions, plus you'll see who he's screaming at.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back