• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

STIPPLEWITZ *A New E-Comic from MTJ Publishing

MTJpub

Verified
Talented artist Swindows the creator of the Tales from the Asylum comic series Topin in Training has returned under the new pseudonym Tomato Dragon.

COMING SOON

Don’t miss his new series Stipplewitz which will be available from MTJ Publishing later this week.

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing
http://www.mtjpub.com

Attachments

• Book1_Cover.jpg
    Book1_Cover.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 685
Ooooo! This looks like a -very- good story... gah if only there wasn't the awkward questions my mother would raise if I asked to order it .. >.>

Swindows is back!!! *Does happy dance of joy* This is indeed excellent news for the tickling community! And already he brings us fine new wonders! :happy:

Very nice, but with those tiny arms I would imagine it'd be hard to wield that sword. 😉

Hey she's an elf. An elven longbow has a poundage of about 70-100 resistance, and still they get great distance with them. Don't you ever read Tolkien??

Elves are well know for being wiry yet quite strong - at least in fantasy novels! 😀

About a longbow, it can have a pull up to 100 lbs - but most bows had 30-40 [like mine used to have].

As it seems, a 100 lbs longbow could nail a knight to his horse through the saddle and armour - quite a nasty piece of piercing equipment. 😀 😀 😀

Even at 30 lbs, a well placed shot can put an end to an orc's misery - especially if it strikes through the eyes.

A proficient enough bowman can let loose more than 5 arrows per minute - and a full unit can turn the tide of a battle if used wisely.

Ah... it is time for some more medieval-style pics.

;.; I so want that one.. Someone get it for me for.. like.. uh... Easter? Or.. my birthday?

Hey MTJ, Divine and everyone else. Glad to see there is some talk about Stipplewitz. I hope you all enjoy it. I sure did making it. You're right Theatre, she's got some skinny arms. She's pretty much a toothpick all around, but when you're invulnerable to just about everything, except tickling of course, well there isn't much incentive to bulk up lol.

Ciao

Last edited:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back