• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stipplewitz pic by Nessie tribute to Tomato Dragon */f

nessonite1

3rd Level White Feather
I really really really hope TD is okay with this (and maybe likes it too).
Started out as a pencil sketch, scanned, colored, etc. I actually only reference TD's material to draw the hair and ears. 😛 I guess that's good.
So....well....here it is. Please like it. 🙂

Attachments

• stipp2.jpg
    stipp2.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 865
  • stipp2_sm.jpg
    stipp2_sm.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 533
stipp never looked soooo cute! yay! non evil for once! great job ness.

*does first reply jig*

I lub it Ness!

Totally sweet!

*Watches BN do his first dance jig....Then gets this strange urge to join in, and does so!*

xD

Last edited:
A very successful and (moreover) artful hybridization of what might seem at a glance to be two very incompatable art styles. I'm am thoroughly impressed how you remained faithful to your own style while capturing the essence (down to the very proportions!) of Tomato Dragon's character.

Ksilrebu said:
I'm am thoroughly impressed how you remained faithful to your own style while capturing the essence (down to the very proportions!) of Tomato Dragon's character.

Wow thanks! I actually showed it to my hubby and he said "That doesn't look like your stuff at all!" I tend to be way too strict about proportions and natural flexibility. TD has an amazing ability to draw "rubber" people which I find to be very difficult!
Still havent heard from TD though...so I hope he doesn't get mad....

Considering the fact that you made his Stripplewitz an even more popular character than it was before, I dont think so.

Great job

once again, your art style has killed all of our sensed. All our base are belong to you.

Brilliant Nessie! If this hadn't been posted by you in your own section of the forum, I could've easily mistaken it for work by Tomato Dragon. 😀

Eeesh...Sorry it took me so long to respond. I'm finding it harder and harder to visit TT and TMF lately because I'm so bogged down with work. I was never expecting this. Awesome work Ness. I love how she looks in your stye. Her face is just adorable, but what I really love is how your drew her legs. Thanks so much Ness. I love it 😀

Excellent work, yet again, Nessie...then again..I am slightly biased..

Tomato? It Takes One To Draw Like One........

Amazing Take On Td's Work. There Seems To Be No Style Or Medium Where Your Talent, Attention To Detail, And Plain Ol' Hard Work Doesn't Excell. Thanks Again For Sharing Another "nessterpiece" With Your Loyal Tt Subjects.

Thanks, GT. 😛 I have always loved your siggy, btw. I told that to my hubby the other day and he thought it was hilarious. 🙂

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back