• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

stocking for sell..help??

shyguy10

TMF Novice
i was wondering if anyone knew where i could find some worn stockings for sell??...like what website do i need to go to. once i had a female on the old solepatrol page on yahoo send me a pair of her worn stocking..they smelled so freaking great (smelly)..yeah a big turn on..anyways just wondering if someone could help me out...thanks

*runs out and buys stockings*
okay...how much will you pay? 😀

*opens a nessonite-fanclub* xD
Greetz,
TNO

PS: OH SHIT! Happy belated birthday, ness! :-*

wierd

Hey Ness, if they were on your legs/feet....I'd buy 'em.

(God, how creepy does that sound.. :weird: )

nessonite

yes mrs. nessonite since i graduated from VT today and i have a couple dollars in my pocket..i would pay whatever you wanted..and i am dead serious. we can get in contact through email and work something out. plus it could be your graduation present for me..as a youngster with a foot fetish who as a young adult is FINNALLY comfortable with it and feels that there is nothing wrong with wanting to touch females feet. 😀 but uuumm yeah if you would like to arrange something i am serious about it..cccccccccccya

sweeeeeeeet...I am always up for an opportunity. I have an entrepeneurial spirit (even if I cant spell it) 😛

Look for a thread soon for an opportunity to own some real life nessie-wear®!

ssweeett!!

thats great..i mean i figure the closest i will ever get to touching your feet..even if it was smelling your worn stockings...then that is what i will have to do. so yes i will def. buy a pair of your stockings and correct spelling..a.k.a entrupanueal or however you spell it...its overrated :weird:

oh and um would it be alright for me to contact you via aim?

I never really use instant messengers anymore. 😛 The closest you'd get would be leaving a message on Yahoo (name nessonite) and hoping one day I might see it 😛 Go ahead and PM me though if you can catch me on a day they're not full 😛

Really reaching for this one...

Ness, you should go into competition with Victoria's Secret and launch your own line of lingerie, specializing in sleepwear. Call it Nessie Nighties! (*rimshot*)

(crickets chirp in the silence)

Wow...tough crowd. What are you, an audience or an oil painting?

(Stage manager gets the Hook and snatches Ignatz off the stage.)

Last edited:
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back