• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stockinged feet, TRUST me you want to look at this

i've seen this before...an oldie but a goodie.One of the better fakes out there!

Wow . . . not to ruin the pic or anything . . . but the small thumbnail looks like Michael Jackson. :grind_tee EEK!

Last edited:
micheal jackson!!!??? what are you tryin' to do....ruin my foot fetish!!??? LOL

Sorry, Dude, I guess that thought could be a lifelong, fantasy-crusher . . . as a token of my sincere apology, here's a few original pics I took of a model friend of ours a few weeks ago . . . and yes they are severely ticklish . . . 😀

Attachments

• 64.JPG
    64.JPG
    591.5 KB · Views: 163
  • 65.JPG
    65.JPG
    178.1 KB · Views: 142
fantastic pics! Apology accepted! My fetish is COMPLETELY in tact!..............She's got beautifyl feet...think you can take some more pics??? Maybe while tickling her feet??

Glad I could cure you my friend.

I took a short video of tickling her feet after these pics were taken. I'll try to pull a few stills off the video. Couldn't snap any still shots while I was tickling . . . the sneak attack on her feet was spontaneous and lasted about 45 seconds so my hands were busy. She thought I was taking a few video model test shots of her legs posing when I decided to like NIKE says, "Just Do It".

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back