• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stocks and Blondes: A Corporate Story F/F

The Bandito

Verified
Hey there everyone:

The time has come for me to post yet another illustration. Having done a whole lotta interviews - I wish I could say that more of them ended up like this one 😀

Hope you all enjoy, and please post your feedback!

Thanks,

Bandito

Attachments

• Job_Interview.jpg
    Job_Interview.jpg
    418.5 KB · Views: 2,939
HA! I've interviewed about a thousand people, and not one has turned out like that! I'm in the wrong business! I love your work. We have the same interests, but I, unfortunately, do not have the artistic gift with a pencil that you have. Keep it up!

Like all your tickle drawings, my friend, this is delightful. It should please the *legions* of pandered foot fans out there. :weird:

Personally, I'd love to see another of the girl getting her armpits "interviewed" :laughing:

My most favourite thing about this drawing is the fact that the blonde takes the job. It means she LOVES being tickled, and wants her new boss to tickle her again and again and again and again.... 😍

Bring on the girls weo LOVE being tickled! 😍

Ah, this is fantastic! Yet another magnificent piece of comic art! I absolute love it, thank you very much for sharing! 🙂

Hello there, buddy!
Another highlight
I'm not a huge fan of feet, but your work always delivers the goods
Thanks for another great piece
The dialogue left me speechless
I think a great dialogue increases the whole picture a lot
The girl's "blouse/bra" is damn hot
Best Regards
Darth Godlfesh

Bandito said:
Hey there everyone:

The time has come for me to post yet another illustration. Having done a whole lotta interviews - I wish I could say that more of them ended up like this one 😀

Hope you all enjoy, and please post your feedback!

Thanks,

Bandito

haha, awesome timing with me looking for a job now and all 😀

very nice job, i love the foot tickling, the boss and the new employeee look very well done, and great attention to detail. another job well done from Sir Bandito the Mandito from Phillipo :tounge:

Great piece of work! If only more management meetings where like that! Thanks for sharing dude!

You're really getting to be one of my favorite artists. Good female figures, creative scenarios, and different targets from piece to piece.

Thanks to everyone, as always, who took the time to look at the pic, and especially to those who posted a reply 🙂

44Blues: That was a really nice reply, thanks! I know - I wish there were more interviews with this kind of screening technique, lol.

Rgevskiy: Thanks! I love your posts as well - so the feedback is greatly appreciated!

Tickle Fur: Hee Hee.... thanks buddy.

Nutznfla: Thank YOU! And don't worry, more on the way.

Scavenger: Thanks for yet another awesome reply. I love hearing from you 😍

Darth Godflesh: Thanks, as awlays, for the honest and kind reply. I am so glad you liked the dialog, and thanks for the compliment on the blouse! Sounds like people are a bit sick of feet. Hmmmmm. Well as I said on the TM forum the next two pics will be upperbody 😀

Big Norm: Ha HA - thanks as always my friend. And good luck on the new job!!!!!

Feathers: Yeah really! Management meetings are boring as hell. I think all business could be improved with the sddition of tickling. Imagine what salary negotiations would be like... :drool:

Magicshoes: Hey thanks so much. What a compliment - I really appreciate it. Please continue to give me your feedback!!

Thanks again to you all - and please continue to let me know what you think!

Best,

Bandito

I've just seen your new pic...What ca n I say?...It's a very very nice pic...
Thank you!

great art and the way ypu draw thw girls feet are pretty damn good thanks for sharing your art

Hey thanks again to everyone that came by. And as usual - an extra thanks to those that posted a reply.

Soletk: Thanks so much - hee hee - I always love your posts.

Vortale: Hey thanks. I love your avatar by the way 🙂

Sischio: Thanks S. I really appreciate it.

BFWL: Thanks very much. I'm really glad someone commented on how the feet came out. I wasn't sure people would like em.

Thanks again all - and please continue to let me know what you think.

Best to all,

Bandito

*stamps seal of a[rovement on topic*

I like the art style, but I did not like the art this time.

Tickler Dae said:
*stamps seal of a[rovement on topic*

I like the art style, but I did not like the art this time.

Tickler Dae: That's cool - thanks for the feedback. What did you not like about the art this time? Was it the subject matter (ie: feet tickled)? Or was is it the freaky smile on the tickler (Didn't quite come out the way I wanted 😕 )? Or was it something else?

Please let me know - I am always trying to get better :wooha:

Thanks buddy,

Bandito

oh just the subject matter. The way you draw it is top notch and all, but I have seen enough pictures on close up feet tickles.

That's cool man....

Tickler Dae said:
oh just the subject matter. The way you draw it is top notch and all, but I have seen enough pictures on close up feet tickles.

Tickler Dae: Yeah - I hear ya. Its almost too bad that like 99% of the stuff on the forums is foot tickling. I mean - I have a tickle fetish - so OF COURSE I love to see feet tickled. But variety is nice too, and there isn't a lot of that.

I really appreciate you being so honest and expressing your opinion (an opinion that I know a LOT of people share (including myself)). 🙂

You will see me occassionally post a foot tickling pic, as well as foot tickling in my up coming comic, but I hope I can do it in such a way that makes it more of a "tickling pic" and less of a "foot fetish" pic - not that there is anything wrong with foot fetish :cyclopes: . If that makes any sense. I want to show that foot tickling can still be hot, and sexy.

I also have some great upperbody tickling pics to post coming up in a week or two.

Just wanted to say thanks again for the feedback - I appreciate it more than you know. And you can count on a lot of upperbody and full body tickling from me 😀

Best,

Bandito

Hope you like the future pics....

I also wanted to say thanks to Lonely Kimiko! I really appreciate the compliment.

Best,

b

All I can say is I wish I lived in such a wacky world where I could find tickle situations everywhere; and I could rest assured that all my victims would be hysterically ticklish and enjoy it. I wish I could laugh with a huge cartoony smile as I torment my victims for the randomest reasons...

lol I'm gna book me a flight to Banditoville right away, I need a vacation from Real Life (tm) XD

And your constant replies to the replies to your artwork is why you have moved up to my top 3(with Tamato Dragon and Feathery). You acknowledge every reply and give one back in return. Thats how the great ones always get started.

Just another thank you note to all of you!

RTL: Hee Hee. LMAO. That is awesome. Out of all the replies I have received thus far - that one made me laugh the most. Thanks. Please enjoy Banditoville - our tourist commission thanks you, lol. 🙂

Tickler Dae: Thanks again buddy. What a compliment. Your top 3!!!! Thanks a ton - that truly does mean a lot. I am going to post again this Thursday - upperbody tickling as promised. Hope to hear from you on the next pic 🙂

Thanks again to everyone who came by for a look.

Best,

Bandito

=D just returning the favor Bandito. I really appriciate your humor 🙂 it reminds me that tickling is just as fun and silly as it can be sensual.

Lookin' forward to your next tourist package 😉 I got a few sick days I've been saving up for the occasion lol.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back