• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stocks in black pantyhose

tickledcrazy

TMF Poster
Some time ago I asked for input on what might make my sight better. The few folks that answered suggested a tighter hold during tickling. To that end, I built some stocks. As you can see, I’m not a carpenter by any means but the stocks seemed to serve their purpose well. She certainly does seem a bit more ticklish, whether just because her feet were warmer that day or possibly because of the psychological effect of not being able to move her feet away. Either way, this turned out to be one of my favorite clips. A preview can be viewed at my store.

On another note, please continue input. At this point I feel I have run out of fresh ideas and don’t want to keep offering up the same thing. Thanks for the continued support and I look forward to comments.

Store: http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/20814

Nice feet and nice photos! Thats the best use of a black and decker workmate i have ever seen!:lol

As far as input goes I'm not much for hose, I prefer F/F nude scenes with some bondage thrown in. I also like situational scenes, the storyline of why someone is getting the royal treatment. I also can stand it when photogs just take a dozen pics that look exactly like each other.

Your model has cute feet, and that scene would have perfect for me if another female would have ripped her hose off and given it to her.

Thank you all for the kind words. I know that there are those that prefer bare foot tickling to nylon and I certainly respect that, but there are so many sites dedicated to bare and so few that are strictly nylon that I would rather have my sales tank a bit and stay loyal to those that are nylon-tickling folks.

I will continue to try to do different variations to keep the store fresh. Please don't hesitate if there's something that strikes your fancy that you have not seen. So far I am working with only one person but am making attempts to get additional woman. It is not easy! The only caveat I must add is that I will show as much of the body as possible but there will be no face shots due to the nature of the regular employment of my model and all shoots will be non-nude clips.

Thanks again for the input. I look forward to some suggestions.

Suggestions: Even more nylon clips! Ok, seriously. Love different tickle tools used on the feet, or how about ticklishly licking whipped cream off those helpless nylon soles?

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back