• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story about Rose, the nurse???

St. Louie

TMF Expert
I remember reading a story from this page, written by a young man who was visiting his mom in the hospital, and her roommate was a lady by the name Rose. Apparently Rose has a nerve issue and the nurse was trying to stimulate those nerves by working on her feet…and of course, it tickled. A lot.
Does anyone else remember this story?? It was a doozie and I wanted to share it with someone.
Thanks!!

Yes, I think so.
I believe that it was actually his grandmother whom he was visiting, though, and that the lady in the next cubicle (Mary) had temporary paralysis in one leg.
She still had feeling in her foot, though, and a devious and persistent nurse had been stimulating her sole, supposedly as a means to establish the level of nerve damage.
Mary confided to the young man that there was one particular spot on her sole, which, when touched by the nurse, drove her absolutely crazy—but that (so far) she had managed to suppress any reaction.
However, the young man (pretending to be concerned about her case), seeks out the nurse and spills the beans—telling her that Mary is close to breaking point, and that the critical spot is somewhere close to dead centre on her sole.
The nurse returns for one more try, locates the vulnerable spot on poor Mary's foot, and mercilessly tickles Mary until she bursts out laughing and pleads for the nurse to stop.
The devilish nurse continues, however, until suddenly Mary kicks with her paralyzed leg to escape the torment, and the paralysis is cured.

Last edited:
I think the ticklee was actually called Mary. And the Nurse was in fact purposely tickling her to get her movement back, a fact she later told Mary when she could move her leg again.

What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back