• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Story ideas

Billcod551

I am not a great writer, so if anyone wanted to use these ideas feel free😉

My favorite stories are ones that involves hot older women. Would you be interested in doing a story about a cougar being pinned down and tickled by a group of sorority girls? Either the girls break into her house to steal something, the cougar gets home and is furious. She threatens to call the cops and she goes after the girls. She grabs one and starts wrestling her. The other girls jump in and tickle the cougar into submission, after that they tickle her to make her change her mind.

The other option is that the cougar is a mother of one of the pledges and she goes to check on her daughter. She sneaks into the sorority house, and sees girls being hazed. She is furious, but it's the wrong sorority. the sorority girls are scared and don't want to get in trouble so they grab the cougar and tickle her to make her change her mind.

Very kind of, unless you make it m/f with frat guys. But idk if that's the same feel

What's New

10/17/2024
Visit our Chatroom! Its free and always has something going on!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back