• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Str8 curious about m/m tickle world

JohnSmith007

It's weird how a "fetish" is sometimes. I am completely, and only attracted to women. I prefer F/F vids, and i'm "ok" with m/f, f/m vids. Yet (quite by accident looking for tickling info) stumbled upon ropejock quite some time ago. At first i just like exited because i wasn't into m/m stuff. Yet was curious enough to go back. I think because the little bit i read was how male ticklers LOVE to tickle other guys without mercy. For some reason most women don't seem to really be into it, and are more likely to ease up, or just quit (in my mind anyways).

Being a "lee" this was attractive. Also i guess it is kinda like total loss of control if someone you don't want is able to tickle you, forcing you to laugh, and beg to stop. Kinda like a fantasy about a woman you don't find at all attractive, being able to use tickle torture/orgasm control on you. Another huge, i mean huge turn on was the orgasm denial/milking (repeat hand jobs, not prostate milking) scene.

O.k. now you know where i am coming from (even if you don't understand it). I'm not interested in meeting up with anyone, but since ropejock (RIP) page went down I can't really find any good good tickling/orgasm control sites. I'm not interested in pics or vids... I mostly just like reading the boards. If you have any info, please drop me an IM.

Thanks

What's New

9/24/2024
Clips4Sale is where to be for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back