• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Straight or Gay/Tickler or Ticklee?

tick331

Hi everyone!
I'm really curious about if there are any connection between your sexual feelings and the fact that you are a tickler or ticklee.
I´m 100% straight and 100% tickler. When I was about 15 years of age I had at friend who where really ticklish and really "lived it out". I always thought that it was....well, I dont know...embarrasing or something, because to me its a very female thing to be ticklish and wanting to be tickled. Later it turned out to be so that my friend was gay. I have absolutly no problem with that, and I really don't want to offend anyone with this thread. I'm just curious if there ARE some kind of connection. So all of you male members that are ticklees, (and also you female members that are ticklers) : Are you gay or straight? I just want to understand myself a little better. Maybe its just me who makes a connection between "living out" ticklishness and femininity. So it would be nice to have some respons to this thread. And I really apologize if anyone is taking this the wrong way.
Tick33

So the question is...are gay men more likely than straight to embrace taking the position of a 'lee? huh....I never thought of that before. I don't know if we have enough of a gay male population here to make much of a study of it but a very interesting question none the less!

I love being tickled...so I guess, for the most part, I'm a Lee...and I am a woman who is in love with another woman...which would make me qualify as gay...but I've also had decent relationships with men, have been in love with men, slept with men, etc...I also occasionally like to switch and be a ler...so maybe I am just a greedy bastard and want everything!!!! 😛

The 'lee's position being submissive or unmanly might be a misconception.
People are more complex than that...

And it wouldn't explain homosexual male ticklers.

[Ok... I could have explained it better...]

Ok, I can shed some light on this topic.

I am a gay man, and I enjoy being a tickler, but I don't mind being a ticklee as well.

There used to be an active m/m tickling site called RopeJock.com. It is no longer around, but it was full of gay men who were strictly ticklers.

They had tons of stories, drawings, personal ads, and even held yearly tickling meetings and parties.

When I first found that site, I was just out of the closet about being gay, so admiting I was into tickling was out of the question, so I was pretty much a lurker there.

There are a few other sites out there, but RopeJock was considered the best of them all.

Well I don't think we're looking to apply set rules to it, K. 😛 Just an idea of general tendencies.

I think they won't be much different from heterosexual tendencies.
I don't think sexual preferences influence stance/position within a hierachical relationship.

Last edited:
This is a fascinating question!

First, Kalamos is completely correct in that being gay or straight has nothing to do with a hierarchical (i.e., dom/sub) relationship. Tickling need not necessarily even be hierarchical, since the roles of 'ler and 'lee are often blurred and changeable.

Of those people in dom/sub relationships, most subs are heterosexual males, based on my experience both with offline friends and with online message boards devoted to female domination. In fact, all of the male 'lees I have known offline were purely heterosexual, although I found that most lesbians interested in tickling or other forms of domination seem to enjoy switching much more so than straight women. Most heterosexual women I've known tend to be more attracted to either one role or the other, though I have known a few straight women who liked to top for certain partners and sub for others.

For the record, I am a bisexual female, "lifestyle" mistress, 100% dominant with male partners and 75% top with lesbian female partners. My wonderful "subby hubby" is a totally heterosexual male who prefers to be a natural sub, though he can top for female friends if asked. In any case, we don't consider ourselves to have an unequal relationship, because I attribute no superiority to my role and no inferiority to his. I sincerely consider tops and subs, and men and women, to be morally equal, and I conduct myself accordingly both online and offline.

Love to all,

And that, in the box above me, is why I LOVE Val...*permission to grovel at your feet* 😉 🙂

My girlfriend and I are switches...so soemtimes she tops, sometimes I do...we're very open with one another, and have a very equal partnership...and that carries over into the bedroom...she doesn't like to be tickled, but will tickle me...and she has her own needs/likes/fetishes that I can indulge her with as her top...it works out well for everyone...and it has nothing to do with us being a couple of crazy lesbians...it's just how our particular relationship works...

It takes all kinds in this world...🙂

Excellent topic!!!

Hey there, I think what you're suggesting is definately true but in my experience its quite the opposite of what you've observed. Here in Toronto, myself and many other guys have been looking for men to tickle and there seems to be nobody! Let me correct that....there's tons of guys that want to be tickled.... but only by women! And of course there are no ladies available! For years I've heard many gay men in other major cities complaining about the same thing. They're all looking for a strong masculine guy to tie and tickle...and no we're not lookin for sex...that's easy to find! There's definately a great business opportunity here for you ticklish straight subs out there. Hire yourselves out to the gay community and watch the money start rolling in....lol!
torontomantickler(hotmail)

I see no connecton as to being straight or gay and a tickler or ticklee.
I am straight, 100% and am both a tickler and a ticklee.
I get into the intense feelings brought on by being mercilessly tickled. Kind of a love hate thing actually.
I know others who are the same.

TTD

tick33 said:
Hi everyone!
I'm really curious about if there are any connection between your sexual feelings and the fact that you are a tickler or ticklee.
I´m 100% straight and 100% tickler. When I was about 15 years of age I had at friend who where really ticklish and really "lived it out". I always thought that it was....well, I dont know...embarrasing or something, because to me its a very female thing to be ticklish and wanting to be tickled. Later it turned out to be so that my friend was gay. I have absolutly no problem with that, and I really don't want to offend anyone with this thread. I'm just curious if there ARE some kind of connection. So all of you male members that are ticklees, (and also you female members that are ticklers) : Are you gay or straight? I just want to understand myself a little better. Maybe its just me who makes a connection between "living out" ticklishness and femininity. So it would be nice to have some respons to this thread. And I really apologize if anyone is taking this the wrong way.
Tick33

What is Hollywoodbrothers view on this question ---------come on hollywood you kno w you want too

torontomantcklr said:
They're all looking for a strong masculine guy to tie and tickle...and no we're not lookin for sex...that's easy to find! There's definately a great business opportunity here for you ticklish straight subs out there. Hire yourselves out to the gay community and watch the money start rolling in....lol!
torontomantickler(hotmail)

There used to be a website that supposedly hired straight guys who needed cash to be tied down and tickled, and sold videos of it.

I believe the address was reluctantyoungmen.com, but I could be wrong.

My personal oppinion on it is that it mainly has to do with being a dom or sub in a sexual relationship really. If your someone who does both and has no pref as in dom or sub and can do switches then that explains the ler and lee in one. Has nothing to do with being gay or straight. Im 100% straight (have a ton of gay male friends though) and 100% dom when it comes to sexual kink games. And tickling falls right into that for me. Me personaly am not ticklish so even if I was a sub or lee, wouldnt be any fun for the dom and they wouldnt get off on it LOL.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back