• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

StraightJacket Foot Tickling! BellaRisa Productions

BellaRisa

4th Level Blue Feather

Attachments

• Bella_LadyJayne_Sample.rm
    Bella_LadyJayne_Sample.rm
    2.1 MB · Views: 2,014
  • BellaLadyJayne_E.jpg
    BellaLadyJayne_E.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 2,033
  • BellaLadyJayne_C.jpg
    BellaLadyJayne_C.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 950
  • BellaLadyJayne_B.jpg
    BellaLadyJayne_B.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 902
Last edited:
ltns

Nice preview Bella, I see you enjoy those hair brushes as much as I do 😉 Still in central Ohio?

StraightJacket....good!
Tickle feet with hairbrush....GOOOOOD!!!

Even that the model ain't my cup of tee, this stuff is awesome! :super_hap

StraightJacket....good!
Tickle feet with hairbrush....GOOOOOD!!!

Even that the model ain't my cup of tee, this stuff is awesome! :super_hap

The model is a close personal friend of mine, in fact I'm closer to her than anyone else; glad you like it 😉

Bella

The model is a close personal friend of mine, in fact I'm closer to her than anyone else; glad you like it 😉

Bella

Your doing a great job girl! keep it up! :super_hap :redstar:

when will we see some new stuff bella?

Very soon; I'm trying to decide A) what I want to release next, and B) whether I want to just use my Clips4sale store or do a combo of BellaRisa.com and Clips4sale. I'd like to do something a little different with BellaRisa.com, thanks for asking! :yellowsta

Bella

More of you being tickled by someone else using their mouth as the tool.

😀😀

Of course I hate to be the one to ask, but could you post this sample as .wmv Bella, please? I've perused your site quite often and have seen several clips that I'd like to purchase from it, but I no longer have the ability to play the .rm stuff. I can't risk downloading the player again because my pc is a little shaky and crashed on me the last time I tried. Can you find it in your heart and "sole" to please post a .wmv of this straight jacket tickle for me pleeeaase?

Of course I hate to be the one to ask, but could you post this sample as .wmv Bella, please? I've perused your site quite often and have seen several clips that I'd like to purchase from it, but I no longer have the ability to play the .rm stuff. I can't risk downloading the player again because my pc is a little shaky and crashed on me the last time I tried. Can you find it in your heart and "sole" to please post a .wmv of this straight jacket tickle for me pleeeaase?

To be perfectly honest, I don't know how yet:laughing: . As soon as I've learned how to change the format I'll let you know!

Bella

Your Clips..

Dearest Bella I was wondering would you ever do a clip with you and Lady Jayne having her tickle your feet in nylons or hose or vice versa you tickling her ? Would love fed back from you on the subject.. Thanks Much..

I like Bella's touch.

I dn't feel tt's just about f/f or that sort of attention grabbing like many do. It's fun. It just seems more personal to me than many others. I'm not much for videos and prefer intense real encounters, very tight bondage, mummys and that- but her stuff just has that touch. Wish she lived closer to attend out parties and film with us. Everyone in my circle speaks highly of her work
😉

To be perfectly honest, I don't know how yet:laughing: . As soon as I've learned how to change the format I'll let you know!

Bella

Thank you, thank you Bella.

To all: SOMEONE PLEASE sends some instructions to Bella on how she can change a .rm file over to a .wmv file. PLEASE, no winrar, etc. Just a simple .wmv file please. Thanks to all. And thank you again Bella for creating such quality work. Absolutely love your feet. So ticklish, such great "I can't stand it" reactions. Not to mention you're cute too. Keep up the outstanding work. I'll collect your work once I can get it in .wmv.

Take care,

Dearest Bella I was wondering would you ever do a clip with you and Lady Jayne having her tickle your feet in nylons or hose or vice versa you tickling her ? Would love fed back from you on the subject.. Thanks Much..

The very next time I'm the 'lee it will be in nylons, I promise 😉 . NOBODY tickles Lady Jayne, she's the essence of Dominant Lady; she married and moved away, but I imagine we'll work together again one day :yellowsta

Bella

Just wanted to add you have some beautiful feet and i love your laugh. I would love to tickle you.

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back