• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Street Fighter: Cammy vs Cammy (f/f, */f, minor violence, requested)

Ilohnoh1

3rd Level Red Feather
Here's a page full of Cammys.

'That' requested to get some pictures of Cammy White (from the computer game Street Fighter), which also happens to be one of my favourites which I had never drawn before. So I gladly took up this challenge.

As I always try to do, I gave it a bit of a creative whirl: Rather than doing another picture of Chun-Li tickling Cammy or vise versa (I think that's a little overdone) I am presenting a Cammy vs Cammy fight with a little twist.

In the computer game it is actually possible to fight against the same character you're playing and when that happens the opponent gets a bit a different colour (so you can still tell who is who).

I dug up my SSF2 because I wanted to both get the colours right and keep the fighting poses authentic. (The character selection and fight scene, both on the top of the page are authentic poses, after that I've deviated from what you can see on the screen in SSF2).

Edit: Oh yes, I gave Cammy #2 a slightly modified outfit, removing the neck piece of the one-piece-suit - needed to do that for the other one to ... well, you'll see what I mean. 😉

So. Hope you like!

Ilo.

Attachments

• CamiVsCami.jpg
    CamiVsCami.jpg
    510.4 KB · Views: 1,847
Last edited:
The choice of characters, the fresh concept, the truly authentic poses (SF fan since I was six here) and the terrific ending make this outstanding. 😀 One of my favourite things from you yet, and that's saying something.

I hereby award you a big, fat, purple

w00t!!1

lol! Talk about a ticklish comedy! 😀

Great comic! The action, both street-fighting and tickling, is furious and fun ("real" Cammy's black eye is so convincing, it aches to look at it!) Much plot has been conveyed in very few panels... you have a terrific grasp of comic format and style! Hope to see more, perhaps a full-blown multi-page story, sometime! 🙂

Thank you all for a handful of thumbs up! 🙂 Glad to see you like my latest piece of artwork.

"bloody imposter" lol funny picture, great work as always:super_hap

Hehe, yeah well she is, isn't she? I don't think anyone cloned Cammy so one might wonder who that second one is... They didn't explain in SF... 😛

The choice of characters, the fresh concept, the truly authentic poses (SF fan since I was six here) and the terrific ending make this outstanding. 😀 One of my favourite things from you yet, and that's saying something.

I hereby award you a big, fat, purple

w00t!!1

Ooh! I think that's the 2nd purple woot I receive. 🙂 And nice to know you are a SF fan. I might not be into it enough to call myself a 'fan' but I greatly enjoyed these games too and I really like Cammy (maybe even better than Chun Li). Cheers!

lol! Talk about a ticklish comedy! 😀

😀

Great comic! The action, both street-fighting and tickling, is furious and fun ("real" Cammy's black eye is so convincing, it aches to look at it!) Much plot has been conveyed in very few panels... you have a terrific grasp of comic format and style! Hope to see more, perhaps a full-blown multi-page story, sometime! 🙂

Thanks a bunch for these kind words. Personally I really like your comic. It must be a LOAD of work to draw and colour so many panels... My favourite character is um... geez, I lost her name. The pink girl. (Edit: Talking of The Low Roads of course) Maybe I'd like to 'borrow' her sometimes if you're okay with that. Not for a full-blown multi-page story (I might make something multi-page someday though) but just... I don't know... perhaps for a tickletrap or something. She can be my guest of honour for one night. 😛

PS: Personally I really like the silhouette. I think that really turned out well, Cammy dragging the other cammy by the hair... *evil grin*

My favourite character is um... geez, I lost her name. The pink girl.
Mercy, possibly. She's taken to wearing pink lately (in "armored" mode, at least).

Maybe I'd like to 'borrow' her sometimes if you're okay with that. Not for a full-blown multi-page story (I might make something multi-page someday though) but just... I don't know... perhaps for a tickletrap or something. She can be my guest of honour for one night. 😛
Wow! Thanks so much for the kind words! And please feel entirely free to draw any of my characters, any time you like, in whatever format you'd prefer! I'd be most honored!

PS: Personally I really like the silhouette. I think that really turned out well, Cammy dragging the other cammy by the hair... *evil grin*
Me too! It's an arch-comic moment, expertly done! The sort of alternate perspective a strip thrives on!

I may not play that much Street Fighter but I am always up for Cammy tickling....especially if she is doing it to herself!! Bravo!

Mercy, possibly. She's taken to wearing pink lately (in "armored" mode, at least).

Wow! Thanks so much for the kind words! And please feel entirely free to draw any of my characters, any time you like, in whatever format you'd prefer! I'd be most honored!

Mercy, yes, that's the one! Thanks for the permissions. 🙂

KBSundown said:
I may not play that much Street Fighter but I am always up for Cammy tickling....especially if she is doing it to herself!! Bravo!

Hehe, yes. Doing it to herself. I guess that IS something you don't see that often... and I wonder what Freud has to say about that.... *grins*

This picture is really cute, but why does this remind me of Benny Hill? xD

Really nice. Never been big on tickling with bugs and that but I do like Cammy. A good comic with an original concept. Nicely done.

Ants can be more powerful than you imagine. Street Fighter may not be my favourite fighting game, which doesn't mean I don't dig it, of course. And Cammy is great as a 'lee, no doubts! Nice comic, fella!

LittleBigHead: Maybe you'll get your wish after all *grins*. I just finished drawing page one (of total six) of a little comic. When I get a good idea it can lead to results. *grin* Be warned that there's no tickling in the first few pages and that there's a good amount of 'other things' in it too. Some H and nudity and a shocking ending. I hope that's alright. *smiles* Oh, the title is "The Voodoo Doll" so be looking out for that. 😛

And thanks to all others leaving cunning and uncanny answers. On Benny Hill: I have no idea. I didn't watch much of his stuff... the only thing I can come up with by the mentioning of it is... "Ant Hill"?`😛

I'd love to see another one of these comics. Call me crazy but this seems like it could really take off.

Heck yeah dude! thank you very much ^_^

I love the use of hair to tie her up, its pretty smart

J Unit: I'm not going to make another comic on Cammy (at least, I don't have anything like that planned). Voodoo Doll is something new again.

That: You're welcome!

Heh, nice comic! Smart use of her pigtails and good use of the word Bollocks: How very British of her!

Very nice! I love this little strip. Excellent choice of ants as the tickling device.

grippedchimp: Yep, I was already wondering if someone missed that bit of real British in there. *grins*

Kusu kusu: Thank you. It is difficult to please *everyone*. Not everyone liked the ants being used for tickling... but I'm glad to see there's something in here for everyone! (apart for those who only like /m tickling I guess).

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back