• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stroke of Luck (pardon the pun lol)

tickler1704

TMF Poster
Ive finally had a bit of luck on the old tickling front and have to say im looking forward to it 😉

I met a girl not long ago and we started chatting you know how it goes and we get on pretty well. The other night we were talking and got on the subject of me being heavier than her, she turned round and said "i can lift you , im stronger than i look", i laughed and asked her if she wanted to bet on it which she did. While i was thinking about what to bet with she started taunting me, well what else could i could? I told her if she couldnt lift me she would have to let me tickle her and she agreed :happy:

Just to put you in the picture she is like 5 ft 4 and cute as a button im about a foot taller than her so its a safe bet, plus she also bet i couldnt put her over my shoulder for the same bet again. Im going to have a good night 😉

Sounds like a solid situation...

Although, my wife is 5'2"...and cute as a button...and is OBSCENELY strong...

Have fun, you two crazy kids!!! 😉 😀

alas our planned meeting tonight didnt happen due to commitments she had but she asked if we could do it on friday night instead, watch this space 🙂

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back