• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stuck in a chair (m/f)

dman68

TMF Expert
This happened a couple of nights ago at my house. There were two guys and two girls, we are all friends, and we were calling around to find somethin to do because we were really bored. I was sitting in the recliner, when I got up to go to the bathroom. I returned to find one of the girls (call her ashley) sitting in my spot. I protested that I had tap tapped it, and she just snubbed it off, so I, being a smart ass, sat on her in the chair. Shortly after, I pinched her leg right above the knee. I had never tickled her before and was unaware of th response I would get. Well she jumped violently but couldn't really budge with me sitting on her.

"Stop, I can't hand... I can't... Just stop." She pleaded while trying to grab my wrist. Everyone else just laughed and I was laughing too, as I kept throing a pinch periodically to interrupt her mid-sentence. Finally I put a hand on each knee and went nuts. She started bucking underneath me and actually put the chair on it's side, taking us both down. All in all it was pretty funny. She called me mean (hehe) and we went to a party. That, of course, ended up being the highlight of my night.

Never underestimate a good knee pinch!!

Cute story thanks for sharing.

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back