• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

stupid Lakers and K Bryant.

vampireshadow

TMF Poster
They beat the Blazers in 2OT 105-104 and of course K Bryant has to be the Damn hero again and make the final 2nd OT shots of the Game down the wire. he made two of them! and Ruben patterson was on him like glue to the last 2nd OT when he made the final shot with like 2.1 secs left on the Clock.

they better sign D. Miles Theo Shareef and D. Anderson for next Year :happy: and hopefully get some Good quaility other players as well from signings in the off season or by trades even.

oh and Theo got the Top Shot Block getter award this year for like his 6th time in his Career with leading the whole nba in blocked shots this season....

hey you guys need bobby sura and ricky davis..they both love stats..and padding them too.lol..bobbys "missed layup" for a rebound and..ricky davis' shoot the ball at the other teams basket and grab the board..which turnedover the ball to the other team..they would be great additions to the already cracked out pot smoking blazers of portland..lol

yea,i hate the lakers,im a big kings fan,and by the lakers winning that game cost the kings the division title. hopefully kings will win in playoffs though.

naveltklr1350 said:
hey you guys need bobby sura and ricky davis..they both love stats..and padding them too.lol..bobbys "missed layup" for a rebound and..ricky davis' shoot the ball at the other teams basket and grab the board..which turnedover the ball to the other team..they would be great additions to the already cracked out pot smoking blazers of portland..lol

In case you havn't noticed but the Blazer's have relativly kept their collective nose clean since the Sheed trade (Only one brawl outside a strip club, for this team that's progress). Most of all Damon has almost completly reversed his reputation around here. Begining of this year we all wanted his head on a platter but now he's the one who kept the team together. Not too shabby for some "cracked out pot smokers" hmmmmmmm??

As for the Lakers, don't hold your breath on that title, kids! Shaq's being his usual idiotic self and making waves, Malone is straight up TIRED!!!, and Kobe's living it up while he can cuz this could be his last season. :laughing:
Second round's the farthest they go.

LAKERS will win FOURTH TITLE in five years. The SACRAMENTO QUEENS are done with. They will loose in the first round. So f CWEBB and the other queens.
What a star player. 10 wins 10 losses since his return. PATHETIC

MayDay said:
In case you havn't noticed but the Blazer's have relativly kept their collective nose clean since the Sheed trade (Only one brawl outside a strip club, for this team that's progress). Most of all Damon has almost completly reversed his reputation around here. Begining of this year we all wanted his head on a platter but now he's the one who kept the team together. Not too shabby for some "cracked out pot smokers" hmmmmmmm??

As for the Lakers, don't hold your breath on that title, kids! Shaq's being his usual idiotic self and making waves, Malone is straight up TIRED!!!, and Kobe's living it up while he can cuz this could be his last season. :laughing:
Second round's the farthest they go.

i agree MayDay. The Blazers have kept them selfs pretty much free out of Trouble since they Traded Bonzi and Rashad. since they Got D. Miles and Theo and Shareef from The Hawks and The Clippers. they worked real well togethor from the players that portland got from the trades... they flowed pretty well as a team. i mean sure they had Thier problems winning games they went from a few Wins in a row here. to a few loses in a row there. But towards the end of the season they made a good run thier fighting for the 8th and final playoff spot. so i feel that Next year if Marice Cheeks (if he's even thier still) because i heard he might go back to the 76ers. But if he is there and we can get some Good Trades and Good KEY signings in the off season by Marice Cheeks and his staff then the Blazers could be a much better Team next year. and possible and i'm hoping Get past the First Round and really focusing in on every NBA teams goal which is the NBA Championship. and the Blazers i feel also have to with out any Questions have to sign D Miles and Theo and Shareef and all thier other Key Main players back next year on the Team or they'll be just hurting big time in Winning Games through out the season.

and as far as the Lakers go BLAH BLAH BLAH

PIMP said:
LAKERS will win FOURTH TITLE in five years. The SACRAMENTO QUEENS are done with. They will loose in the first round. So f CWEBB and the other queens.

i bet you were pissed off PIMP when the Spurs won the NBA championship Last year huh and Not your prescious little Lakers? .............

Hey mayday..forgive me on the cracked out pot smokers comment..i didnt even realized i typed it..i think anyways i called everyone a cracked out pot smoker yesterday...all goes along with my medication..hehehe...ill be back to normal soon..once the stitches come out..then i will post something that actually makes sense..GO CAVS..lmao! we missed the playoffs again! oh well..since i like 2 outta the 3 pro sports teams in cleveland..ill say what they say with all the teams....NEXT YEAR! lmao! GO INDIANS TOO...Browns..boo..go Dolphins! ok ramblin on again

PIMP said:

Hey buddy. Kings 102, Lakers 85. Who's pathetic?

And navel, don't worry about it. Just givin' you static.

Last edited:
MayDay said:
Hey buddy. Kings 102, Lakers 85. Who's pathetic?

And navel, don't worry about it. Just givin' you static.

agreed. The only reason Lakers didn't ''Win'' was because Kobe didn't shoot and passed the ball to his team mates every time. because he was making a statement!

please i could school kobe any day of the week. i'd be shooting three pointers and dribbbling through his legs like cheese :happy:

Behold the power of Cheese

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back