• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stupid Laws in Virginia

PunKyGurl

TMF Expert
Believe it or not there is a real law in Virginia, saying that it is actually illegal to tickle woman. I don't remember exactly where I read this, but it's true. I guess the whole state broke this law.

Those are some pretty bizarre laws. But you know someone had to do it first before it was made into a law against it.

This is realyl crazy. i thought Va is the state for lovers and lots of lovers tickle each other. I like to know what up with this evil law and what are the great tickle addicts of the state of Virginia doing to get this law off the books

I just wonder what was a fisher doing on a giraffe, anyway.

Actually this law was passed way way way back, not like recently or anything.

As TT pointed out, in the case HDS quoted prolly someone "harassed" a girl with a featherduster.

I'm not sure about american law, but I think it is similar to british common law. Those cases set a precedent, and the law stuck.

Since law is made up of previous cases and sentences, odd laws survive the original need for them - and later we can only wonder what misconduct prompted them.

[And laugh at the six feet manure pile thing... 😀 ]

Reg's.

And probably made in the days when Puritans roamed New England and theology affected the government in HUGE ways (Although I suspect little has changed in that regard.).

Well, america is also a country built by european puritans fleeing persecutions.

No, it was a random OT remark. On with the on topic reply.

The problem with those odd law is they never "expire".
They get assimilated under the common law system.

And they might emerge later and lead to seemingly outrageous abuses.

I read of a man accused of rape, despite having sex with a consenting woman - just because they weren't legally married and they did it in the front room of the house.

I think they mentioned something similar in the LP page.

I'm sure small towns over europe have similar legal leftovers from previous times.

Reg's.

actually there is, hardly anybody knows about it though, I even emailed my old Business Law teacher and she knew about it, she said it was made pretty much in the time HDS said.

there were lots of stupid laws made up then, like for another example, there's a law in VA saying that it's illegal to buy hardware on a Sunday (well duh).That's why their called stupid laws.

Ahhh West Virginia......i still love you...and your lax drinking laws...the only state where a college student can buy "everclear" at the local Rite Aide. West Virginia..despite your obvious flaws..I and the bros still raise our cups of jungle juice to you...

Does tickling in west Virginia make me a badboy?

Thoth--it doesn't make you a bad boy unless you and your lee have both been hitting the jungle juice too hard...😉 Ah, everclear....the things we Pitt students will do to go get shitty...ie: peeing in cow fields on the way to Morgantown...yeah...😉

Hard to believe. What were they thinking and moreso, what led to the creation OF that law.

TTD

Last edited:
I am signed in properly but it will not allow me to create a poll.
What gives?

I lived in Virginia for three and a half years...Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell are from Virginia. Trust me, nothing would surprise me.

Sorry, I forgot this page is in italian.. anyway, it says that tickling in Virginia is forbidden

Caption reads:
"Tickling is forbidden in Virginia - just another crazy law".

Below:
"Maybe they are real laws - sure thing is, they are silly too.
Would be interesting to know their actual origins."

Tnx and reg's.

Thank you Kalamos, it seems that your italian is better than my english.. 🙂

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back