• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stupid or weird questions

skull108

TMF Master
So yea , ever had a person or a fill in form that would ask questions that u never tought of hearing or seeing ??

u can fill em in here or ask some questions urself that would raise an eyebrown or make people pull funny faces.

i'll start it

Have u ever reached an orgasm after a huge dump from nr 2 ??

u don't need to awnser them , it's not a fill in post , just ask questions that can be asked but at the same time are stupid enough to ask.

Used a gun to make a hole in the wall ??

a Psychologist once asked me a bunch of stupid questions like
Whats a bell?
What is a balloon?

a Psychologist once asked me a bunch of stupid questions like
Whats a bell?
What is a balloon?

and don't u have this huuuge urge to reply with an anwser that is even more dumber then the question??

whats a bell ?? why thats a bunny holding it's pj's cous of the wet diaper that has been filled bye the water of his goldfish.

or something like that

I got extremely irritated with him..I told him he could see one on top of Taco Bell.Though I wish I had your creativity at that moment lol.

Oh, I'm all about the stoopid questions, my friends.

Here's one:

Does it bother anyone else that the universal sign for playground equipment is a seesaw(see attached pic), yet you never actually see them in parks and playgrounds anymore?

P.S. - I just shot that pic today on a short walk. I should hasten to add that the park in the background does indeed have playground equipment, but nary a seesaw to be found.

hmm it kinda amazes me u even have a sign that announces there is a playground nearbye.

+ we still got those here but not always.

Are you Gay?

This is because I showed a girl where the computer lab was, and didn't hit on her.

If we call it French kissing, what do the French call it?

I had a girl at work ask me how many wheels go on a car, at first i thought she was messing with me, then she went and asked another coworker.....

How do we know that the colours we see are the same as the colours other people see? It could be that everyones favourite colour is the same one.

(Awaits lecture off someone with a half decent biology degree)

How do we know that the colours we see are the same as the colours other people see? It could be that everyones favourite colour is the same one.

(Awaits lecture off someone with a half decent biology degree)

Oh man...Purplestyle would love this.

So do I.

Oh man...Purplestyle would love this.

So do I.

Hah! I am no biologist by any means, but we know we see the same colors as everyone else because we have eyes that are mostly similar. The most common difference between people's eyesight is nearsightedness (or Myopia).

However, most of us are trichromatic - we perceive the outside world with three types of photoreceptor cone cells; for green, blue and red. Some extremely rare individuals are tetrachromatic - four cone cells. What that means for how they see is beyond me. It would be cool if we found humans capable of seeing in the normally non-visible electromagnetic wavelength. They would make very appealing astronomers. 😉

If you tear a dollar in half, is each half worth $0.50?

PurpleStyle, I'll have to have you come give me a lecture about my color blindness and help me figure out that a Hershey bar wrapper is brown, not black 😀

anyway, question time....how about "are you okay?" after someone gets hurt. I mean, no one ever thinks about it at the time, but in retrospect... if someone is writhing in pain, isn't that a easy one? 🙂

PurpleStyle, I'll have to have you come give me a lecture about my color blindness and help me figure out that a Hershey bar wrapper is brown, not black 😀

Heh...

I can do birthday parties, and bar/bat mitzvahs! But only if you want me to lecture about particle/astrophysics. Maybe you should give PZ Myers a call.

To keep on topic, I've got a totally weird question that my self-proclaimed expertise on the universe cannot explain. Why is "the official tickle fight thread" so popular? The idea of waiting for somebody to cyber tickle you through a post that might be hours away seems a little... unexciting. Not to mention skanky, what with everyone being able to see. xD

Last edited:
What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back