• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

stupid people in the news

janis

TMF Poster
did you hear about the lady that called 911 because it took to long to get her
chicken mcnuggets?
you just can't cure stupid and you can't blame on alcohol
anyone have any more stupid people in the news,news?

Wow.... Now that is stupid...

My all-time favourite one remains to be where some idiot spilled scalding hot coffee on her lap while driving, because she had it un-capped between her legs, while speeding over a speed-bump, then proceeded to sue McDonalds (I think it was) and actually WON!

Heaven forbid when you order coffee it should be hot, huh? Wow....

I thought you ment our gordon brown, who allows pensions of £600,000 per year to bank so called supremos who don't deliver.and cost jobs and homes for others.

did you hear about the lady that called 911 because it took to long to get her
chicken mcnuggets?
you just can't cure stupid and you can't blame on alcohol
anyone have any more stupid people in the news,news?

It wasn't that they took too long to get her McCnuggets. It was because they refused to give her money back because of a corporate policy not to do so. Apparently after she ordered and paid her money the MacDonald employee found out they had no McNuggets to sell. So the employee tried to offer her a McDouble and some other crap from the menu as well. The heroine of the story made the stand that she was getting her McNuggets or her money back. It was after this point could not be resolved that she called 911 (three times) for her McNugget Emergency.

This is a story where all those involved should have been thrown in jail. The girl who would not be satisfied by anything less. The mentally challenged employee for not knowing that they had no McNuggets to sell in the first place. The shift supervisor for not stepping in when you have a customer freaking out and dialing 911 (maybe they were one in the same). Anybody in else working in that McDonalds for not stepping in and offering to drive to a nearby McDonalds to shut the screaming bitch up. Lastly, the McDonald's refund policy execs for having such an inflexible refund policy in the first place.

I used to work for Target way back when. We were not supposed to refund gift cards. There was a way to refund gift cards. It was possible. This whole situation was retarded from the get go.

Last edited:
How 'bout a few video clips of stupid people? (TV, police cameras, etc.)

It wasn't that they took too long to get her McCnuggets. It was because they refused to give her money back because of a corporate policy not to do so. Apparently after she ordered and paid her money the MacDonald employee found out they had no McNuggets to sell. So the employee tried to offer her a McDouble and some other crap from the menu as well. The heroine of the story made the stand that she was getting her McNuggets or her money back. It was after this point could not be resolved that she called 911 (three times) for her McNugget Emergency.

This is a story where all those involved should have been thrown in jail. The girl who would not be satisfied by anything less. The mentally challenged employee for not knowing that they had no McNuggets to sell in the first place. The shift supervisor for not stepping in when you have a customer freaking out and dialing 911 (maybe they were one in the same). Anybody in else working in that McDonalds for not stepping in and offering to drive to a nearby McDonalds to shut the screaming bitch up. Lastly, the McDonald's refund policy execs for having such an inflexible refund policy in the first place.

I used to work for Target way back when. We were not supposed to refund gift cards. There was a way to refund gift cards. It was possible. This whole situation was retarded from the get go.

thanks for clarifying that story

wtf corporate policy? i worked at mcdonalds and regularly refunded people if we discovered we ran out of supplies, when did it become a corporate policy?

wtf corporate policy? i worked at mcdonalds and regularly refunded people if we discovered we ran out of supplies, when did it become a corporate policy?

In the story I heard on the radio the employee was standing by a corporate policy. She may have misunderstood it or it may have been a franchise rule. I'd did sound really stupid why she didn't just refund the money.

This is a story where all those involved should have been thrown in jail. The girl who would not be satisfied by anything less.

I'm not sure how you lump the hapless customer into this mess. Why the fuck should she settle for less than she paid for? Where does this mentality come from? If I was the customer, they would have had to call 911 to arrest me for the head trauma I would have given the asshole who refused to refund my money.

Stupidity abounds in this country without checks, reason, or limitations. Americans are lining up to become victims of irrational and unreasonable behavior by corporations and the mindless drones they employ. Its time that people started standing up for themselves again.

I'm not sure how you lump the hapless customer into this mess. Why the fuck should she settle for less than she paid for? Where does this mentality come from? If I was the customer, they would have had to call 911 to arrest me for the head trauma I would have given the asshole who refused to refund my money.

Stupidity abounds in this country without checks, reason, or limitations. Americans are lining up to become victims of irrational and unreasonable behavior by corporations and the mindless drones they employ. Its time that people started standing up for themselves again.

Three cheers for ShadowTklr..i've missed your out-spoken posts..

Look the customer abused 911. She called three times. There are other avenues to voice a complaint. She call the emergency police line over freaking chicken McNuggets. I'm sorry, but that is asinine.

She could have called the police direct line and lodged a complaint that way. You don't call 911. She had a legitimate complaint, I agree, but she reacted like an idiot.

There was a guy who put some absinthe in a bottle cap,lit it on fire and put it to his eye!He called it an eye shot.Another guy was being chased by the cops and threw pounds of cocaine out the window onto the highway,it looked like a Blizzard.Some kids decided to rob a police station.Another woman decided to rob a place with a shower curtain.There have been many crazy people out there.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back