• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stupid Pet Names

Dr. Bill Kobb

Level of Cherry Feather
So, I let Luna-kitteh in for a snack this morning. She is primarily an outdoor cat, but it's been raining here, and I thought she might like to be inside for abit. She was scratching behind her ear for a second, and I purred to her, "Aw, does Luna have flea-`ums?

Then I got to thinking: "Flea'ums"! What a great pet name!

A split-second later, I realized just how ridiculous that would in fact be.

So, it occurred to me that there might be even stupider pet names out there. Perhaps you or someone you know (or have known) had a name for their critter that made you think, "Dude, if that cat(dog, whatever) could talk, they'd cuss you up & bitch-slap you.".

So how `bout it? What's the worst you've heard?

we named our first cat Tigger..poor kitty...at the vet's when asked what her name was i said Tigger..and the person in front began laughing..whereforth Tigs immediately hissed lol...

we named our first cat Tigger..poor kitty...at the vet's when asked what her name was i said Tigger..and the person in front began laughing..whereforth Tigs immediately hissed lol...

That reminds me: A long time ago, this dude I worked with had a roommate who named his black dog "*igger", and delighted in standing in the yard, calling out for it. Top THAT for stupid!

I considered calling my dog "Stay", but then realized it might make training more difficult:

"Come here, Stay...Stay, I said COME HERE!!! Come here dog!!! Good boy, now follow me, Stay..."

Playstation 2... a dogs name somewhere in America... poor dog...

We have a dog named Black Dog, but there's a reason for that. He was a stray that walked up and started eating with Princess, our older dog, so we started referring to him as Black Dog...then started talking to him...then he just sorta moved into Princess's pen one day....😀

~K

Not exactly a dumb name but it caused a classic moment. A buddy of mine got a dog about a year ago. He called me over so I could, "Meet Tiny." He named the new dog Tiny. Excellent. I think he just got himself a chihuahua or a yorkie. I go to his house and flop down on the couch like I always do. Then I meet Tiny. Actually I meet Tiny's head first. I glance over at the armrest and there sits the head of a gigantic St. Bernard who has been dubbed Tiny.

If that dog ever grows opposable thumbs his master is doomed for cursing him with that name.

when i was 3, i named my very first dog after my very favorite color at the time: Blue, who was not blue, or depressed, was indded a Dachund.

even worse, my first 2 gerbils when i was a kid, didn't know what to name them, so i named them Grandma and Grandpa, even if both were males. they both escaped and ran away, never to be seen.

Well it may be a bit simple but it might be pretty cool to call a huge bull mastiff Kitty. It would be some great laughs to have some unsuspecting bloke calling hear Kitty, Kitty to get tackled by a huge dog.

We have a dog named Black Dog, but there's a reason for that. He was a stray that walked up and started eating with Princess, our older dog, so we started referring to him as Black Dog...then started talking to him...then he just sorta moved into Princess's pen one day....😀

~K

Aww! That was sweet! The kid here named the newest kitten "Kit-Kit". I'm not wild about it, but I figure it matters less with cats, since it's not like they're gonna come when you call their names, anyway. 😛aw:

Not exactly a dumb name but it caused a classic moment. A buddy of mine got a dog about a year ago. He called me over so I could, "Meet Tiny." He named the new dog Tiny. Excellent. I think he just got himself a chihuahua or a yorkie. I go to his house and flop down on the couch like I always do. Then I meet Tiny. Actually I meet Tiny's head first. I glance over at the armrest and there sits the head of a gigantic St. Bernard who has been dubbed Tiny.

If that dog ever grows opposable thumbs his master is doomed for cursing him with that name.

Hee! :ggrin: My brother-in-law is a big ol' tattooed biker-type, and one of his equally big friends is named "Tiny"!

Fat Louie (Princess Diaries),Woof(a dog my parent's named),Nibbler (my pet rat,or from Futurama)

I considered calling my dog "Stay", but then realized it might make training more difficult:

"Come here, Stay...Stay, I said COME HERE!!! Come here dog!!! Good boy, now follow me, Stay..."

:super_hap

i had a cat named Tommy Boy, and his nick name was Buddah. But before Buddah i used to call him Uncle Humpis, because i liked Glen Humplik..so yeah i know its not the same lastname but that is were i got it from lol.

and now i kidnapped papi's cat, his name is midnight (he's all black..)and i just call him Kitty

One of my friends had named there bull mastif "Squieggie" poor poor animal

and the other dog they had was a chiwawa named farticus

WTH was he thinking

I came up with a whole list of let's call them "clever" pet names for all the animals my girlfriend tends to collect. She never let me actually use any of them though. Here are a few of them.

Flippin (the Bird)
Strokin (the Snake)
Ryden (the Pony... no she doesn't really have a pony)
Eten (the Lizard)
Stephan (the Gerbil, takes a bit thought sometimes to get where I was leaning on that one.)

They all sound okay by themselves but when you pair them with the animal type they take on new meaning. She finally caught on when she said "Flippin the Bird" as a complete phrase.

i went into pet's mart today and they were selling a Robo Gremlin Gerbil. no joke, that's what it's called. it looks half gerbil, half- field mouse, and has more energy than the energizer bunny. i watched for 4 minutes as it ran around it's little plastic cell over and over, round and round. all the time i was thinking is someone bred this and named the species this because they played too much World of Warcraft.

i went into pet's mart today and they were selling a Robo Gremlin Gerbil. no joke, that's what it's called. it looks half gerbil, half- field mouse, and has more energy than the energizer bunny. i watched for 4 minutes as it ran around it's little plastic cell over and over, round and round. all the time i was thinking is someone bred this and named the species this because they played too much World of Warcraft.

I've seen that! My girlfriend's gerbil died recently and she went looking for a new one. There happened to be some company rep for a pet food at the Petsmart we went to and he started going on about this damn thing. She was thrilled to say the least but so far hasn't bought the thing.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back