• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Submission on Rewind" (M/F [Human/Alien])

JulianSpire

Alright, I asked about this once over in the "Requests" section, but I hit the jackpot. The author of "Twice-Shadowed Saint" (a rather lengthy and somewhat well-known piece over on FictionPress.com) has written a tickle-torture piece.

The story of how this came to be is rather unique, and I'm proud to have played a part in it. He created a particular species (known as the Heil) who have absolutely DELICIOUS sounding feet. (Human like, long toes, narrow, high arches, etc.) and I would have killed to see one be subjected to a tickle torture.

When I brought this up to him, though, he said he didn't take requests. People were free to write stories pertaining to his own work as long as it was non-profit, but he wasn't going to do request for just anybody.

I brought the subject here, but after two months, no one wanted to take up the gauntlet. So I contacted him again and prepared to ask permission (in writing, because I'm paranoid) to use his characters.

Imagine my surprise when he tells me that he's going to go ahead and do it. Not as a personal gift to me or anything, but because after careful consideration he realized it would tie off a loose end he'd been worrying about closing while opening a line for one more end he could work with later. Therefore, he wrote "Submission on Rewind" - a sequel to "Submission" and one of his best erotic pieces.

I encourage you all to read it. I'd post it here, but he has specifically stated that he *loathes* it when someone copy-pastes his work. Therefore, I'm only going to include a link to his story here in respect and deference to his tastes. I hope this doesn't inconvenience anyone else here too much and I hope you all enjoy it.

Submission on Rewind, by Philip A. Troy

-JSX

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back