• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Subscription based tickling pages

Mark R

I was looking for some subscription based tickling sites. I don't know, if they are really still used today, because everything is being bought over clips4sale nowadays.
Looking forward to your suggestions.

I would seriously recommend TickleBabes on Patreon. Their tickle content is posted to their Girls Will be Girls Club store on C4S https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/172755/girls-will-be-girls-club, but you get a super great deal with their patreon. It's just $10 a month, and you get access to all of their tickle clips (except clips that were actual custom orders).

But you do get to leave suggestions for standard clips. Usually their standard clips go about 7-9 minutes, and they're super welcoming/embracing of the ideas that fans leave them. They have amazing girls, they always keep you updated on who's scheduled to come in, and they also do update vids on what they're getting ready to do/what they just finished doing. I've been subbed to them since 2021,

All of their subscribers get charged at the start of each month. So if you want to check them out, wait until August 1st gets here to subscribe. That way you're not charged twice in a matter of days.

I would seriously recommend TickleBabes on Patreon. Their tickle content is posted to their Girls Will be Girls Club store on C4S https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/172755/girls-will-be-girls-club, but you get a super great deal with their patreon. It's just $10 a month, and you get access to all of their tickle clips (except clips that were actual custom orders).

But you do get to leave suggestions for standard clips. Usually their standard clips go about 7-9 minutes, and they're super welcoming/embracing of the ideas that fans leave them. They have amazing girls, they always keep you updated on who's scheduled to come in, and they also do update vids on what they're getting ready to do/what they just finished doing. I've been subbed to them since 2021,

All of their subscribers get charged at the start of each month. So if you want to check them out, wait until August 1st gets here to subscribe. That way you're not charged twice in a matter of days.
That sounds awesome and rather affordable. I will definitely check them out. Thank you very much!

I was looking for some subscription based tickling sites. I don't know, if they are really still used today, because everything is being bought over clips4sale nowadays.
Looking forward to your suggestions.
I offer customs! I'm working on getting a Patreon and an OF up and running this week.

That sounds awesome and rather affordable. I will definitely check them out. Thank you very much!
It is indeed both, and you should indeed check them out.

When I joined in 2021, it was mid-October. So I wasn't charged twice in too close of a period. Like I said, wait until the start of August to join them so you're not charged twice in like 2-3 days. Also when I joined, I wasn't sure if I'd stick around. I figured it'd be no real setback if I didn't like it, since it was just $10 to join. But I absolutely love what they do, and I've been hooked eversince.

They do a lot of upperbody stuff, specifically the belly/bellybutton. They've really embraced that part of the body. That is my thing, so obviously I'm a fan, but even if belly/bellybutton isn't your thing, I still recommend giving them a look. Belly/bellybutton is something they really get a lot of suggestions for in general, but they really do try to have something for everyone and they really do try to incorporate all the suggestions that they get. In some of their updates, they'll even read out the ideas that fans left for them.

Last edited:
I've bought many clips, many times over the years.

A little off topic, but I'm part of the growing group that hates the subscription economy. I've "forgotten to unsubscribe" far too many times already.
So I urge any content creator to allow the consumer to decide the best monetization model for them, by making the same content available a la carte as well. While it certainly makes sense to offer subscribers a volume discount, I'd urge all of them to offer a pay-per-view-style, individual clip purchase/rental option for people like me.

It's no different than how right now on Amazon Prime, for example, lots of movies come for free with a Prime subscription, but can also be rented individually by people without a subscription -- the consumer gets to decide.

I've bought many clips, many times over the years.

A little off topic, but I'm part of the growing group that hates the subscription economy. I've "forgotten to unsubscribe" far too many times already.
So I urge any content creator to allow the consumer to decide the best monetization model for them, by making the same content available a la carte as well. While it certainly makes sense to offer subscribers a volume discount, I'd urge all of them to offer a pay-per-view-style, individual clip purchase/rental option for people like me.

It's no different than how right now on Amazon Prime, for example, lots of movies come for free with a Prime subscription, but can also be rented individually by people without a subscription -- the consumer gets to decide.
I get where you are coming from. I am, as well annoyed by all the subscription based offers, but, I feel like this is different. I usually enjoy either clips with a really good story telling, or, some good orgasm/ticklegasm scenes. But those do not come by often, because , in my believe many tickling clips are very generic nowadays, a reason i did not like Czech tickling clips that much. So usually i just wait till it is reasonable to subscribe to a page, end the subscription right away again, and just watch the clips i want to watch. In my case at least, once i watched them, i do not really watch them over and over again.
I mean, watch more clips for a 25 $ subscription, or buy one clip for the same. Hardly a difficult choice.

It is indeed both, and you should indeed check them out.

When I joined in 2021, it was mid-October. So I wasn't charged twice in too close of a period. Like I said, wait until the start of August to join them so you're not charged twice in like 2-3 days. Also when I joined, I wasn't sure if I'd stick around. I figured it'd be no real setback if I didn't like it, since it was just $10 to join. But I absolutely love what they do, and I've been hooked eversince.

They do a lot of upperbody stuff, specifically the belly/bellybutton. They've really embraced that part of the body. That is my thing, so obviously I'm a fan, but even if belly/bellybutton isn't your thing, I still recommend giving them a look. Belly/bellybutton is something they really get a lot of suggestions for in general, but they really do try to have something for everyone and they really do try to incorporate all the suggestions that they get. In some of their updates, they'll even read out the ideas that fans left for them.
I will see if they are really something for me. I am more into great storylines, or ticklegasm/orgasms scenes. And i would also just subscribe for a short amount of time, since i can't watch so many clips after all.

I will see if they are really something for me. I am more into great storylines, or ticklegasm/orgasms scenes. And i would also just subscribe for a short amount of time, since i can't watch so many clips after all.
Since I've been subscribed, I don't believe orgasm stuff is something they've done for their standard clips. But, I don't think they've been asked to do that. Like I said, the belly/bellybutton stuff really has taken off for them. So it couldn't hurt to leave a suggestion under ones of their updates where they announce an upcoming shoot. And like I said before, they love when fans present creative ideas/storylines to them. But remember, their usual standard clips are usually around the 7-9 minute range. So while they love getting creative, it can't be anything that takes too long to set up.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/7/2024
Check the TMF Welcome forum for a place to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back