• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Suck & Blow Preview from Parker's Amateur Video (f/f upperbody)

cinnabar

TMF Expert
This video was filmed the same day as our cage video. Parker has her hands cuffed behind her back so she was unable to use them to tickle Dorothy. (That was the idea anyway, as it turns out though, with some effort she was able to get in a tickle or two by twisting her hands around beside her)

Parker resorts to tickling by licking, nibbling, blowing raspberries, and using her hair. If you listen closely in this preview you can hear where we got the name for this video from.

Attachments

darkgem said:
This video was filmed the same day as our cage video. Parker has her hands cuffed behind her back so she was unable to use them to tickle Dorothy. (That was the idea anyway, as it turns out though, with some effort she was able to get in a tickle or two by twisting her hands around beside her)

Parker resorts to tickling by licking, nibbling, blowing raspberries, and using her hair. If you listen closely in this preview you can hear where we got the name for this video from.

You don't often see the tickler restrained. I love this. Raspberries are always good (especially big, loud ones), belly tickling is my favorite, tying the tickler is another interesting idea, your group is definately one of my favorites.

I'd really like to know Parker and Dorothy, or know people like them. They seem like great people to be around.
I like Dorothy's scarf too.

Sarusuke said:
You don't often see the tickler restrained. I love this. Raspberries are always good (especially big, loud ones), belly tickling is my favorite, tying the tickler is another interesting idea, your group is definately one of my favorites.

I'd really like to know Parker and Dorothy, or know people like them. They seem like great people to be around.
I like Dorothy's scarf too.

This was shot directly after shooting Caged & Feathered. Dorothy wanted to wear her scarf while being in the cage because it reminded her of a go-cart or a little airplane. So, just like Snoopy flying (see picture), she had on a scarf and goggles.

Attachments

• snoopy03.jpg
    snoopy03.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 40
love the preview, bought a few of your clips. Just wondering when Parker was going to be on the recieving end of a tickle sesh? Maybe her pretty feet in the cage???? ;0)))

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back