• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

suggestions on getting feet in college

#1_foottickler

Well people i will soon be off to college. I was wondering if anyone male or female wanna give me any tips on how to draw a girl in and really get her, foot wise.

What usually works for me is I'll invite her to walk across a bed of hot coals barefoot like the Yaqui Indians used to. Once her feet are scorched and blistered, I'll offer to rub some salve on them. Works every time.

To me works to offer her a reflexology's massage, of course you need to research a few about of that theme. If you see her tired or stressed start to massaging then talk to her about of tickle and stress, explain her how the laughs reduce stress in our bodies. Again, you investigate a few about of those themes, just using several search engines. That have worked for me !! 🙂.

In the Library stacks

I wandered the stacks looking for a girl with her shoes off. When I found one I would sit in the cubical in front of her, get out my little eraser brush and go to work.

My advise to you is to simply "seduce" the girl that you want. If she likes you and you pay attention to other parts of her body..playing with her feet won't be a big deal. Think of it more as "how do I hookup" rather than "how do I get feet". Sometimes when I bring a girl to my place for the first time, a footmassage is the first thing I do before I move to other parts of her body and making out. Go with the flow.
GQguy

Got a Couple of Suggestions.....

Hey, #1,

I had a BLAST with female feet in college. fortunately for you, though the foot fetish and tickling thang are becoming more and more popular and open due to the strong influence of the internet.

Anyway, here are some of my techniques.....

1.) Always compliment a girl on a pretty pedicure, toering, nailpolish color, or shoes. I would always include the word "sexy" in my descriptions which subtly let her know that I was a "footman". See where this leads. Usually I ask if the pedicure tickled. If yes, then I would make a joke and say something like....AhHa! now I know how to get you when you misbehave. Wait until she "misbehaves" and tickle her feet unmercifully. If no, then tell her that you don't believe her and ask her to let you investigate.

2.) When a woman starts to dangle, dip, or shoeplay in your presence, I always comment that her feet must be tired or aching. When she says yes, I tell her that my strong fingers could work wonders for her and I pat my lap for her to put her feet up on them. I'll start out with a nice massage and I'll sneak in a tickle and ask her if they are ticklish. The whole time I comment on how pretty her feet are and how soft her soles are. I may even ask if she's ever had her feet tickled before....how long ago.....by whom, etc.

3.) I will often use my humor to make a girl laugh. When she does I tell her that she has a nice smile or a sexy laugh. Throughout the date or interaction, I tell her that I want to hear her laugh again.....I usually sneek a few tickles in on her feet when she shoeplays under the chair or dangles at the movies, or something. When she giggles, I throw my head back with a loud sigh and tell her that it's music to my ears.....I get after her feet for the rest of night and from then on. Eventually I tell her...if she doesn't become aware on her own....that tickling and footplay are the best forms of foreplay for me.

4.) If you have a special friend, or just a good "fuck Buddy" I would recommend that you purchase her a pair of sexy sandals or slides. Most guys never buy a woman shoes and this gesture lets her know that you are into feet. It's a tricky proposition, but even if a girl is not into you touching her feet she'll still appreciate the shoes.

5.) Sometimes I will purchase a little round sticker about the size of a nickel. I will write "tickle me" on the sticker and find an opportunity to slip it in her shoe. When the sticker attaches itself to her foot. I will "obey the sign" and tickle her foot. When she responds, I'll say that I was just following orders.

6.) I have a few shirts that have the name, "Spider-Man" on them. When a woman asks me why I call myself, or why they call me "Spider-Man", I'll respond by telling them that I love to tickle and that my fingers are like spiders. I also wear hats or shirts that say, "Don't worry, I don't bite....." on the front and "I just tickle!" on the back. I always get curious or intriguing comments from women which always leads to tickle conversation. I'll ask when they were last tickled, where is their most ticklish spot, etc. This is also a subtle way of letting others know that they may get tickled while in your presence.

7.) I don't know about you, but I like dirty feet also.....not real dirty, but maybe a little dusty....you know, just enough to show the silhouette of the sole. I'll point out that her feet are really dirty and I'll say something like, "come here, let's get that dirt off of you and I'll grab her foot and try my darndest to scrape that dirt right off of her ticklish, wrinkled soles. I'll also comment that I know a perfect way to get rid of wrinkles and I will try my best to scrape the wrinkles out of her soles.

8.) Another method is to comment on a woman's nice manicure....when she says thank you, I always follow up with, "Are you toes as pretty as your fingers?" Many times a woman will take off her shoe(s) to show me in which I usually compliment her on how "sexy" her feet are.

9.) While in a store with a female friend, I would comment on a favorite color of nail polish and say that you bet that color would look HOT on her finger/toenails. I then, offer to paint her nails for her and then find ways to tickle her in the process and after the nails dry. Almost always works. Also, it may be a good idea to research how to give a pedicure or foot massage and offer these services as well. Women go wild for a guy that knows how to care for here feet.

10.) For close female friends...and some acquaintances, I offer to lotion a girls back and her feet so that she doesn't have to bend down or contort her body in different positions. I'll comment on how soft her feet feel and how cute her toes are. "This little piggy" is always a good appetizer leading up to the main course....ticklecourse, of course, later.

11.) I love any type of slides, mules, thongs, or sandals. I call them "solespankers". When I see a woman or when I'm with a girl that is wearing those I comment on how loud her shoes are when they click as she walks. I might ask her whether she has been "spanking" her feet all day. Usually this leads to why they like to wear such shoes. I'll say that her soles must really be red by the end of the day. Usually, any type of foottalk will lead down a favorable trail ultimately leading to some tickleplay.

12.) I will find a girl with a nice pedicure, foot jewelry, ankle bracelet, etc. I will make small talk and intrigue her by asking her about herself, then, I'll look down and ask her why women go to such great lengths to ensure that their feet are pretty or why they take so much care and interest in choosing footwear. This always leads to interesting discussions with numerous opportunities for follow-up questions. These questions kinda serve as a gauge as to how she feels about feet in general and how open she would be to dating or befriending a guy who likes feet. Also, after commenting on how well she accomplished her mission of beautifying her feet I always follow up with a question as to how ticklish they are ultimately leading up to some real fun.

Some of these methods....or maybe none of these methods will appeal to you, but they worked WONDERS for me. I hope you find them helpful and I look for to comments from anyone.

Thanks,

HWoods
(PeddyBear)

HMwoods...not bad at all! There are a few of those that I think I might use. Especially the t-shirt idea...I think I might start up a design this weekend. A fun shirt to wear at the dirty houseparties..or the club for that matter.
GQ fella

FEET In COLLEGE

Tell them you are becoming a Podiatrist and you are interested in taking notes.

HWoods said:
Hey, #1,

I had a BLAST with female feet in college. fortunately for you, though the foot fetish and tickling thang are becoming more and more popular and open due to the strong influence of the internet.

Anyway, here are some of my techniques.....

1.) Always compliment a girl on a pretty pedicure, toering, nailpolish color, or shoes. I would always include the word "sexy" in my descriptions which subtly let her know that I was a "footman". See where this leads. Usually I ask if the pedicure tickled. If yes, then I would make a joke and say something like....AhHa! now I know how to get you when you misbehave. Wait until she "misbehaves" and tickle her feet unmercifully. If no, then tell her that you don't believe her and ask her to let you investigate.

2.) When a woman starts to dangle, dip, or shoeplay in your presence, I always comment that her feet must be tired or aching. When she says yes, I tell her that my strong fingers could work wonders for her and I pat my lap for her to put her feet up on them. I'll start out with a nice massage and I'll sneak in a tickle and ask her if they are ticklish. The whole time I comment on how pretty her feet are and how soft her soles are. I may even ask if she's ever had her feet tickled before....how long ago.....by whom, etc.

3.) I will often use my humor to make a girl laugh. When she does I tell her that she has a nice smile or a sexy laugh. Throughout the date or interaction, I tell her that I want to hear her laugh again.....I usually sneek a few tickles in on her feet when she shoeplays under the chair or dangles at the movies, or something. When she giggles, I throw my head back with a loud sigh and tell her that it's music to my ears.....I get after her feet for the rest of night and from then on. Eventually I tell her...if she doesn't become aware on her own....that tickling and footplay are the best forms of foreplay for me.

4.) If you have a special friend, or just a good "fuck Buddy" I would recommend that you purchase her a pair of sexy sandals or slides. Most guys never buy a woman shoes and this gesture lets her know that you are into feet. It's a tricky proposition, but even if a girl is not into you touching her feet she'll still appreciate the shoes.

5.) Sometimes I will purchase a little round sticker about the size of a nickel. I will write "tickle me" on the sticker and find an opportunity to slip it in her shoe. When the sticker attaches itself to her foot. I will "obey the sign" and tickle her foot. When she responds, I'll say that I was just following orders.

6.) I have a few shirts that have the name, "Spider-Man" on them. When a woman asks me why I call myself, or why they call me "Spider-Man", I'll respond by telling them that I love to tickle and that my fingers are like spiders. I also wear hats or shirts that say, "Don't worry, I don't bite....." on the front and "I just tickle!" on the back. I always get curious or intriguing comments from women which always leads to tickle conversation. I'll ask when they were last tickled, where is their most ticklish spot, etc. This is also a subtle way of letting others know that they may get tickled while in your presence.

7.) I don't know about you, but I like dirty feet also.....not real dirty, but maybe a little dusty....you know, just enough to show the silhouette of the sole. I'll point out that her feet are really dirty and I'll say something like, "come here, let's get that dirt off of you and I'll grab her foot and try my darndest to scrape that dirt right off of her ticklish, wrinkled soles. I'll also comment that I know a perfect way to get rid of wrinkles and I will try my best to scrape the wrinkles out of her soles.

8.) Another method is to comment on a woman's nice manicure....when she says thank you, I always follow up with, "Are you toes as pretty as your fingers?" Many times a woman will take off her shoe(s) to show me in which I usually compliment her on how "sexy" her feet are.

9.) While in a store with a female friend, I would comment on a favorite color of nail polish and say that you bet that color would look HOT on her finger/toenails. I then, offer to paint her nails for her and then find ways to tickle her in the process and after the nails dry. Almost always works. Also, it may be a good idea to research how to give a pedicure or foot massage and offer these services as well. Women go wild for a guy that knows how to care for here feet.

10.) For close female friends...and some acquaintances, I offer to lotion a girls back and her feet so that she doesn't have to bend down or contort her body in different positions. I'll comment on how soft her feet feel and how cute her toes are. "This little piggy" is always a good appetizer leading up to the main course....ticklecourse, of course, later.

11.) I love any type of slides, mules, thongs, or sandals. I call them "solespankers". When I see a woman or when I'm with a girl that is wearing those I comment on how loud her shoes are when they click as she walks. I might ask her whether she has been "spanking" her feet all day. Usually this leads to why they like to wear such shoes. I'll say that her soles must really be red by the end of the day. Usually, any type of foottalk will lead down a favorable trail ultimately leading to some tickleplay.

12.) I will find a girl with a nice pedicure, foot jewelry, ankle bracelet, etc. I will make small talk and intrigue her by asking her about herself, then, I'll look down and ask her why women go to such great lengths to ensure that their feet are pretty or why they take so much care and interest in choosing footwear. This always leads to interesting discussions with numerous opportunities for follow-up questions. These questions kinda serve as a gauge as to how she feels about feet in general and how open she would be to dating or befriending a guy who likes feet. Also, after commenting on how well she accomplished her mission of beautifying her feet I always follow up with a question as to how ticklish they are ultimately leading up to some real fun.

Some of these methods....or maybe none of these methods will appeal to you, but they worked WONDERS for me. I hope you find them helpful and I look for to comments from anyone.

Thanks,

HWoods
(PeddyBear)

wow very impressive...sneaky...but impressive! lol

Order The Hwoods Tickle Man Plan Today

*nonpaid Testimonial* "i Attended The Hwoods Free Seminar, Bought The Course, Listened To The Tapes And Studied The Materials. Now Not Only Do All Women Let Me Tickle Their Pretty Feet, They Give Me The Signed Deeds To Their Real Estate." 🙂 Great List Of Ideas For Breaking The Ice( And Hopefully No Laws). Getting To Really Know The Girl, Being Sincere About The Relationship And A Good Listener Are Obvious Longer Term Suggestions. Take It Easy And Be Cool. Always Remember: Your Mileage May Vary.

Obviously you're not the number 1 foot tickler if you need to ask for help. God.

Furthermore. if you want advice. try not being a pervert and being a normal human being, and meeting people for real, not just for sexual acts.

I have got to re-enroll!
11.) I love any type of slides, mules, thongs, or sandals. I call them "solespankers".

Anyone remember the Dr. School's sandals which were popular in the 70's and early 80's? Never before was there a more kind of exhibitionistic footwear on the streets!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back