• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

suggestions to personals

Cavum

Verified
I have a little suggestions for the personals section.
Like here in Norway it's realy difficult to find people who are
into tickling. After searching for hours I found someone in here
from Norway. Anyway...Why not find a way to do it easier??

Like ekstra "choises" in the Personals Section devided into parts
of the world.

USA, ASIA, EUROPE etc etc.
Then people post in the section to theyre location.

It doesn't concern or apply to me, but that is a good idea. Hopefully it can be put to use in some regard.

If this were primarily a singles' board I would support the idea, but I don't think that TT will want to create regional subforums because most would remain nearly empty since the majority of our members are in North America or the UK.

Agreed. Were there enough activity to warrent division, I would suppost it. However, there is simply nowhere near enough to justify so many subsections.

If you wanted to find other members in your country who have posted in personals and they have marked their post with where they live, you can do a search of just the personals forum to find those posts. Adding to that, anyone who posts in personals and is looking for other members in their country could mention that they live in such and such (Most already do) to facilitate such searches.

plus ... I notised that the only person that posted here that listed his true location anyway WAS Cavum

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back