• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Summer Plans

HOLLYWOOD

2nd Level Yellow Feather
the hollywood brother is wondering about what people are doing to celebrate the summer that will be upon us soon? all the hollywood brother knows is that the hollywood brother will be styling and profiling all alongthe jersey shore like the hollywood brother do every summer.

I plan to take a good step forward on my Bachelor's by getting the lower level requirements out of the way. Terribly interesting, I'm sure.

I will be working all summer in order to get a little money for my last year at University 🙁

I hope to go on holiday a few times, failing that I will probably spend more time with my friends.

Enlisting in the Royal Marines. I've wanted to do it since I left school but never had the gumption.

well no big plans for summer, but am going to prague in easter which should be fun, then thailand sometime later in the year.

A-Kon at the beginning of June, but that's the only big plan I really have. Avoiding the sun, that's another thing I get to try to do.

I haven't gotten a burn in a long time. I'm just afraid of getting tan or something. Maybe I should invest in a light-weight summer cloak...

methinks Sammi is goth? lol, Seriously Sammi a LITTLE bit of sun is good for you. Vitamin D ftw. = D

Let me see now, where were we? Oh yes, my plans for the summer. Welllll....In mid-May I'll be done with 1 of my 2 years at the tech school for my accounting AAS. 7 years of college all together yeesh. Anyway, and this summer I plan to try to find some experience in that field so that I may have a better resume when I graduate. Otherwise, I will contine to work at Wal-Mart 40 hours a week. If I can get the internship what have you, I'll be at Wally World 20 hours a week. Gots to make me some money. The big goal is by summer's end that my plastic will be paid off so that I can focus on having some money for a change...until the college loans become due 6 months after graduation : (

I'll be looking for ways to beat the tropical heat, yuck.

and ill b looking for ways to expierience the tropical heat. nobody knows, i am obsessed with heat. i love the feeling of the sun beating down on me mid-day. i love sweating, too. lol

methinks Sammi is goth? lol, Seriously Sammi a LITTLE bit of sun is good for you. Vitamin D ftw. = D
lol a goth she is...a cute 1 too ^_^

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back