• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

summer sketch dump (/fs /ms various lers)

Relent<

1st Level Yellow Feather
This is just a bulk load of some of my old unfinished work I came across while cleaning out my sketchbook. Most of them dont suck too badly XD
(from left to right)
Smurfette (2009), a foot oriented version of Ginormica (monsters v. aliens, 2009), random lizard girl (non-tickling, 2009), an old request for "Brat the Cat" (2009), the OC of a friend of mine from dA (/m 2009)

Raw sketchwork is a fascinating window into the creative process! Each of the proffered examples is a revelation, though the "Brat the Cat" request preeminently so due to its startling complexity. Once again, you blend characters together in an involved fashion that still manages to provide clean sightlines and a well unified theme. Hope this eventually makes its way to completion… an inked version would be a sight to behold!

Last edited:
Thanks, Mr. LBH ^__^
And may I say that is an awesome avi. Like a Chiropteran from "Blood+"; anways:
If I do decided to finish it, I'll undoubtedly just restart it. The graphite after all this time is a nightmare. Lol
I had to play with the contrast and brightness just so the lines would be visible: its just one big gray smudge XD the cleanup would be monstrous.
But thank you for taking an interest in my old failures. :stickout

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back