• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Suntan Shenanigans (Love Hina) (foot tickle)

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
Being how I haven't done anything yet even though I said I was going to, I need to prove that I'm not all talk and flash.

With that said, heres a picture to hold you over until I can get more time to both draw and update.

This is Mitsune Konno (aka- Kitsune) from Love Hina, being foot tickled by feathers while sunbathing. 😉

I also call this one- "Can't a girl just get a suntan?"

Enjoy. Comments, questions and concerns are welcome. 🙂

Last edited:
Hmm, its not showing the attachment. Let me try again...

There it is. ^___^

Attachments

• Suntan Shenanigans- Kitsune.JPG
    Suntan Shenanigans- Kitsune.JPG
    82.2 KB · Views: 2,116
Ah, your first tickle pic since early summer! I needed that...

Great pic. A real improvement over your earlier work, technically speaking. Nice to see your style continuing to develop so well.

Thanks you guys. I've really been wanting to upload something but I haven't had the time lately. I'm also going on a personal trip at the beginning of January and will be gone for a week, so you won't see much of me for a bit.

Its really nice to know my art was appriciated enough to be given its own forum here on TickleTheater, with me in control of it. Part of the delay has been of course my personal time contraints, but also the fact that TickleTheater told me he couldn't give me the multiple sub-forums I wanted just yet for technical reasons.

I've come along way in a short ammount of time. I remember when it was just my yahoo group, and then it was the TMF (and other sites) and now its this fine place. I'm sure glad I was able to expand beyond my group and reach out to the community more fully. Not everyone has had that opportunity. I'm grateful.

I hope over the course of time that I can continue to win your acclaim.

😀 Awesome Drawing! I look forward to seeing much more. 😀

rajee said:
😀 Awesome Drawing! I look forward to seeing much more. 😀
😀 I love the toes.
P.S. make sure you sticky your announcements and reply threads.
😉 😀

Thanks. But who said it was just two pictures? 😉

EDIT: @ Rajee- Thanks. I'm glad you like them. And thanks for the reminder.

Last edited:
Yeah!!! I love it!!! The feathers are amazing!!! Your artistic talent will forever blow my mind and rock my world! Awesome!!!! :laughing:

Thanks critterlord. I'm so glad I can still do it for ya baby. 😉 LOL Kidding. ^___^

This pic makes me feel warm and fuzzy! Please do an upper body version! I've posted my fave pic of her in the Love Hina thread of the General Discussion board. Her pose in the pic just demands tickling attention!

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back