• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

super bowl

HOLLYWOOD

2nd Level Yellow Feather
the hollywood brother want to give props to T.O. on his nine catches. The pats won which is not what the hollywood brother thought would happen but the Eagles played tough and gave it a good run this year. It is hard for the hollywood brother to fathom a lousy three points was the difference maker on the final score, but the hollywood brother think the real difference maker was the interceptions by the Pats. The hollywood brother was pulling for the Eagles but he is man enough to give the Pats there credit until next year when the Eagles fly high again to victory

Tedy Brushci, Mike Vrabel(former Buckeye!) and Harrison took it to McNabb. Harrison..he shut up that @$$hole freddy mitchell..who had on catch to harrisons two key ints. Freddy Freddy Freddy, when you gonna learn..a former first round pick who caught only 22 passes all season.. You arent that good..you suck..so..yeah..run your mouth to the best defense in the league NOW. lmao..anyways..good game..just not too sure what philly was thinkin in the 4th by walking around..whatever happened to 2min drills?? hmm

ANOTHER Patriots Super Bowl... decided by ANOTHER Adam Vinatieri field goal...

I have nothing against the Patriots, but I'm really turned off by the Super Bowl when the same thing happens year after year after year...

first off fred mitchell has some great hollywood brother style blocks, fred mitchell is a talkative guy but it fun because he is someone the hollywood brother fans can get behind. Now if you want to get techincal, the hollywood brother thinks if mcnabb did not geti ntercepted in the endzone early, the eagles would of won. also eagle superstar Trotter claims the reaon for pats win was the Pats know how to not beat themselves while the eagles proved they do not know how to. If the eagles kept the offensive half as good as normal than they would of won. The hollywood brother do want to give eagles credit for hanging in there and giving the hollywood brother hope. The hollywood brother will not stop wearing eagles green today and the hollywood brother may even go out and buy a t.o. jersey in honr of his courageous and superb play. a lousy three more catches and t.o. would of broke rice's record

I was rooting for the Pats, but expected a close one. I have never been a TO fan at all, but I must say my repect for him went up exponentially after that game. My only question was the lack of 'hurry up" in the Eagles offense on their last drives. You would have thought they had the lead by how slow they got the ball snapped. THAT (and the early turnovers inthe red zone) killed them, IHMO

Most overated player???????
Any guesses?????
McNabb -
PLZ, he was meant to be such a clutch QB, i can say all of his passes were to high, behind the reciever, to low, to fast and he didnt read the defense well at all. I can honestly say i would prefere having a 'high' Quincy Carter playin for me then McNabb.

Again i would like to take my hat off to T.O what a player, what more could he have done.

Now i cant wait to the pre-season, free agency trades, draft

Go RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back