• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Super Heroine Boot/Foot Tickling Thread!!!!!

DalekNfra

TMF Master
1. Which comic book heroine has the coolest boots?????

2. Which comic book heroine's feet would you like to tickle?????

3. How would you tickle them(use your imagination and be kinky!!!!)?????

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

footphantom72

Number One from IDW's "Star Trek: Crew" series. She totally has the hot mom thing goin' on. I dare you to try to find out her name.

To me,the ones who wear the cool pirate boots like Black Canary are a personal favorite of mine!!!!!

footphantom72

Number One from IDW's "Star Trek: Crew" series. She totally has the hot mom thing goin' on. I dare you to try to find out her name.

Don't know if they ever gave her a canon name, and I'm unable to find a good picture of her from the comic, though here would be the live-action version of her: http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Number_One

As for the heroines... I find their boots to be mostly practical (if you ignore the fact that they lace up to mid-thigh) and don't have any high-heels, and none of them really scream out "sexy."

Now, villainesses on the other hand... presenting Star Sapphire from DC Comics (see attached).

Don't know if they ever gave her a canon name, and I'm unable to find a good picture of her from the comic, though here would be the live-action version of her: http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Number_One

It's Number One. That's all anybody needs to know. Number One. 😀

Captain Pike only ever called her that in "The Cage" and I don't believe that there was a name given to her in the pitch, or in the network's sales info during the '64 first pilot screening. As far as anybody knows her name could be Jane Doe.

Still, the point stands, Number One = awesome.

As for the heroines... I find their boots to be mostly practical (if you ignore the fact that they lace up to mid-thigh) and don't have any high-heels, and none of them really scream out "sexy."

Now, villainesses on the other hand... presenting Star Sapphire from DC Comics (see attached).

Catwoman always wore cool boots,whatever costume she wore!!!!!

Thanks for the Star Sapphire picture,by the way!!!Purple boots are hot!!!!!

footphantom72

Catwoman and Star Saphire are indeed good calls.
I'd also suggest Emma Frost and Psylocke.
For 'cornier' heroines i'd say Spiderwoman or Wonder Woman.

Catwoman and Star Saphire are indeed good calls.
I'd also suggest Emma Frost and Psylocke.
For 'cornier' heroines i'd say Spiderwoman or Wonder Woman.

Don't forget Black Canary,she's a personal favorite of mine,especially in those fetching pirate boots she wore with those fishnet stockings!!!!!!

footphantom72

I'm a fan of Wonder Woman's, 2nd would probably be Supergirl's (Kara Zor-El).

Hogtieing Wonder Woman with her lasso would be cool. I'd put Supergirl in some stocks with kryptonite in them.

Last edited:
I'm a fan of Wonder Woman's, 2nd would probably be Supergirl's (Kara Zor-El).

Hogtieing Wonder Woman with her lasso would be cool. I'd put Supergirl in some stocks with kryptonite in them.

HaHa,that would be fun,wouldn't it?????

Someone should draw a picture of that!!!!!

footphantom72

I think Gotham City needs a new supervillain called The Tickler. He could use his super tickling powers to keep both Batgirl and Catwoman busy!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back