• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Super Magical Bunny Girl Strikeforce... Go! (*/f Poser Art x 5)

Hahathna

TMF Master
When an overactive imagination (like mine) is exposed to far too many episodes of "Sailor Moon" and "Power Rangers", the results are usually something like this...

Attachments

• SMBGSFG_BLK01.jpg
    SMBGSFG_BLK01.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 1,472
  • SMBGSFG_RED02.jpg
    SMBGSFG_RED02.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 1,262
  • SMBGSFG_BLU03.jpg
    SMBGSFG_BLU03.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 1,241
  • SMBGSFG_YLW04.jpg
    SMBGSFG_YLW04.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 1,209
  • SMBGSFG_PNK05.jpg
    SMBGSFG_PNK05.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 1,315
Gotta cast a vote for the second, my personal favorite!

Nice work!

Those are great Hahathna. The forth one is my favorite.

After seeing this first on the ATF and deliberating a bit, I can say I prefer the bun in black. Well done, eh?

I'd say either the second or third one's my fav. But they're all pretty freaking cool. n_n

A rainbow of luscious bunny girls (a great team they'd make indeed! I'd love to see 'em in action some time!) in a giddy selection of racked, stocked and suspended attitudes! What evilly gleeful ticklers these purple gremlins make as they taste toes and rake vulnerable underarms! Some seriously creative posing to view (best typified by Kryssta, I think; her position so involved it requires a reverse view to appreciate fully) in beautifully rich restraining gear! As everyone's choosing a favorite, I'll pick the soft honey-blonde Jessica... though Reina is quite smart too, in her color-coordinated blue eye blush. Sigh... so very many lovely, giggly bunny girls... so very little time...

FAN-FREAKIN'-TASTIC! That's great work right there! LOVE the second one especially!

you need to let your imagiantion go wild more often....great pics!

These are all great. The second and third ones are my favorites too. 😀

Hahathna said:
When an overactive imagination (like mine) is exposed to far too many episodes of "Sailor Moon" and "Power Rangers", the results are usually something like this...

theres are damn good pics

OMG! These are freaking awesome! You have to do a series explaining the situation better. Great work!

Sweeeeet 😀 . Good to see you're still making stuff Hahathna ^_^ . My faves are 1, 3 and 5. but they all Rawk!

Hahathna,

Fun stuff my friend. I loved it! The title really made me laugh since I recognized the inspiration instantly.

Bravo!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

I love how you put together Yellow Bunny Marisa and the Red Bunny Jessica. I feel you nailed the facial expressions on those two.

I tend to shy away from CG because I feel that the expressions seem a lil too rigid for my tastes; in some peices I find the faces a lil too sinister *hides* more like they are in pain than actual pleasure. But the Yellow and red Bunnys' expressions just worked for me, for some reason. They both look sweet, they look like their laughing (as opposed to hollaring or snarling), and its easy for me to look at.

Awesome work there 🙂

I dunno if here's the right place to ask, but whatever happened to the L.O.S.T series that you hosted on your old geocities website. That was some awesome work, was that yours as well?

Hehe awesome---def. see the Sailor Moon influence here! Personally, I love the yellow bunny😉

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back