• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Super-sensitive Simone suffers feathers licking slowly over her feet! [6/28/2011]

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
She keeps coming back!

Simone really is one of the most ticklish people I've ever had in the stocks. I keep torturing her, and she keeps coming back for more. I took out her ball gag and told her, "Okay--now you're just going to have to suffer being tickled sl-o-o-o-wly." And I took two semi-stiff feathers and just started evilly stroking them up and down the middle of her feet. She knew that I wasn't going to tell her when I was going to stop--she was tied down and had those maddening things slowly licking up and down her soles for as long as I wanted.

One of the things I told her was, if she wanted to change the circumstances, I'd free her hands ... but she'd have to read a book of erotica out loud while I tickled her. She decided she'd rather suffer. 🙂

My favorite part in this video is when I separated her toes and started dragging the feather in-between them. She shrieked, "This is like 'this little piggy went to market!!!" (Only far more evil...)

I think you'll REALLY enjoy hearing Simone suffer this time....

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back