• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Super Ticklish Male Lee Looking for RP

S0leSearcher

Hey hey, I'm Jay. I posted around a month ago, explaining that I've recently discovered that I have a big-time tickling fetish. Since then I've talked with many cool people on here and had some good roleplays as well.

I'm just putting this post out there in case any sadistic lers feel like getting in touch to partake in some RP fun. I say sadistic because I love it to get super intense. I'm a bit of a masochist so the more torturous, the better! I'm unbearably ticklish all over my body. If I had to pick a worst spot, it would probably be the soles of my feet. I do enjoy the lighter, more sensual side of tickles, but the best RPs are the ones which end with me in bondage facing hideously merciless tickling.

If that sounds like something that tickles your fancy (sorry, I had to), do get in touch with me on Kik. My username is S0leSearcher
Apologies, I'm not really active enough on here to maintain a full RP session, so Kik is my preferred choice of conversation.

Just to mention: when roleplaying, I prefer it to be more realistic, so I don't really enjoy playing characters - fictional or real. I much prefer just being myself. It helps me immerse myself in the experience.

Thanks, and happy tickles!

Hey hey, I'm Jay. I posted around a month ago, explaining that I've recently discovered that I have a big-time tickling fetish. Since then I've talked with many cool people on here and had some good roleplays as well.

I'm just putting this post out there in case any sadistic lers feel like getting in touch to partake in some RP fun. I say sadistic because I love it to get super intense. I'm a bit of a masochist so the more torturous, the better! I'm unbearably ticklish all over my body. If I had to pick a worst spot, it would probably be the soles of my feet. I do enjoy the lighter, more sensual side of tickles, but the best RPs are the ones which end with me in bondage facing hideously merciless tickling.

If that sounds like something that tickles your fancy (sorry, I had to), do get in touch with me on Kik. My username is S0leSearcher
Apologies, I'm not really active enough on here to maintain a full RP session, so Kik is my preferred choice of conversation.

Just to mention: when roleplaying, I prefer it to be more realistic, so I don't really enjoy playing characters - fictional or real. I much prefer just being myself. It helps me immerse myself in the experience.

Thanks, and happy tickles!
Sounds fun to me!!

What's New

10/5/2024
Visit the TMF Chat Room! Always somethign going on, and its free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back