• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Super ticklish orgasms

GemWolf1

TMF Poster
Hey everyone,
When I'm making love to my wife (same sex couple) I have wonderful pleasure, as do most in this situation.
However, when I have a clitoral orgasm it tickles me like crazy. I'm talking about the orgasm itself, not the build-up to it or the psychical stimulation from my wife (the build-up and stimulation is pure pleasure).
The orgasm however, tickles so much that instead of moaning/screaming through the my orgasm, I'm laughing hysterically.
I'm not complaining however. I LOVE it!
My wife loves it too. She said it's hot as.

Does anyone else (male or female) have ticklish orgasms. Does it tickle as you climax instead of the pleasure?

TD x

Yeah, I think that tickle fetishists will more likely have a "laughing orgasm". Hence "tickle fetish..."

my 2 cents...

ask your hubby if she is willing to give the "chopstick" trick a try. When I tied up my one ex and tickled her swollen clit (pinched between the chopsticks) with a pigeon feather it drove her crazy!

ask your hubby if she is willing to give the "chopstick" trick a try. When I tied up my one ex and tickled her swollen clit (pinched between the chopsticks) with a pigeon feather it drove her crazy!

mmm... sounds "deadly" to me...
hehe, nice...

Yeah, I think we agree...

There is a certain amount of conditioning that needs to happen. A pleasant mixture between the two types of tickle. With enough practice, I'm sure you could orgasm with just laughter tickles.

I've giggled my way to orgasm. The only time I said 'stop too much tickling' was when I was tied up and a very tickley vibrator was used on me.

not sure if this is exactly what you mean, but I have recently gotten into a new relationship. When having sex with my girlfriend, she would often tickle my stomach and armpit, gently, and she said it makes me harder inside her. Likewise, When I tickle her, it seems to get her a little wetter. There are times I have her on her back, i'm on my knees, and have her legs resting on my shoulders. I then tickle her feet when they're above me. She knows this turns me on, which turns her on. Since then has said tickling her seems to kinda turn her on. But the tickling of each other allows us to orgasm, sometimes (don't always need tickling)... a little different but something that happens

I have been blessed to enjoy this before....:blush much to my husband's amusement! :lol He's learned that tickling me before, and then right as the orgasm begins, tends to insure a tickling orgasm....sometimes, he's mean (Who am I kidding? I :wub LOVE it when he is in bed!) and will wait until the orgasm begins to start tickling me which causs the contrast to turn the contractions into an overwhelming tickling sensation. It seems the key to it is the timing, but I bet any woman who enjoys being tickled could achieve this, as it is really just about altering the nerves' reactions a bit.

It's good to see a couple of others who experience this. It happens to me every time though. There does not need to be any tickling involved at all. Just normal sex. The moment I start to orgasm, my clit is literally tickled by the orgasm. So much so, that I feel it pulling back trying to get away from the tickle, but it's not going to of course.
I'm laughing like a maniac the whole way through my sometimes 40 second orgasms.

TD xx

I was tickling my girlfriend yesterday, she was tied up, and I noticed her laughter was mixing with moans and she had the most intense orgasm she's ever had apparently and I didn't even touch her genitals.. ;P she's so ticklish, and cute, and hot.. It's great 😉

Talk about having a blast haha

I haven't had anything like this really... well, not to that extent. Though, I know my hip bone is highly sensitive to being tickle-stimulated. Whenever my boyfriend grips/massages there I'm not going anywhere he doesn't want to move me lol

(This is not erotic but it's something else I've never heard of, but the times I've had to get a morphine shot at the hospital, it tickles my face so bad I burst out laughing... none of the nurses ever seem to know hot to respond to that haha)

Hmm I never expirianced anything like that, nor even have an idea how it would work, but it does sound prety amazing. I was tickled while getting close and even during orgasm, but it didn't make whole sensation just tickle. Even though I was even more ticklish while cuming.

Tickling is such a MAJOR factor in our sex life. We both enjoy getting tickled, but she loves to be the LER. She ticklies me while she's on top ... sometimes stops just before I explode and tickles just to make me wiggle while inside her. I get to where there are no moans ... only giggles. Then she tickles me after I've exploded inside of her ... HEAVEN!

Hmm I never expirianced anything like that, nor even have an idea how it would work, but it does sound prety amazing. I was tickled while getting close and even during orgasm, but it didn't make whole sensation just tickle. Even though I was even more ticklish while cuming.

I think you can help make it happen if you were already tickled A LOT before you even go into making out. Then, if your partner gradually tickled your erogenous zones along with your most ticklish areas. I don't want to be too graphic here, but if the tickling eventually goes to the "private" areas, both the vaginal exterior and the inside, the body begins to think of the stimulation "down there" as ticklish as well as pleasurable. My husband sometimes continues to tickle throughout the process and keeps a playful feel about everything....So basically, to do this requires tickling beforehand and continuing to do it through the sexual act, but think of it like "programming" your nerves to "interpret" pleasure in a ticklish way and to interpret tickling as a type of pleasure. I hope that helps!

I know for my self as I have had more orgasms, I get actually ticklish while cumming..........My wife is highly sensitive after cumming but not during...........Very interesting, glad you and your sweetie get to enjoy that together!

I recall one young woman specifically who laughed frantically during orgasm and swore that it tickled her insanely .... it was ... wonderful :wub

I recall one young woman specifically who laughed frantically during orgasm and swore that it tickled her insanely .... it was ... wonderful :wub

That has happened to me a few times hen my husband has tickled me a lot beforehand.....or if he is feeling devious, when he tickled me during...:blush....it's like getting an instantaneous "reprograming" of the way the nerves interpret pleasure...:blush :blush :blush

BTW - Ladies who are interested in related topics, I've started a new area in the forum to explore the role of positions between partners that can lead to this it to cycles wherein tickling and arousal "feed" each other.,I've noticed quite a few people have viewed it, but no one has commented. I hope it has not offended, as it was meant to be a simple way if exchanging ideas for tickling positions in intimate settings, and I hope to hear your thoughts!:blush

The title of the thread is:

Question for female Lees: what do you know about:Tickling Holds/Positions that cause cycles of tickling->arousal->tickling

This would appear to be more female related than male related, i know i have never been lucky enough to have a laughter/tickling orgasm, but have had some mind blowing orgasms.

The key is to both be in exactly the same level of ecstasy at the very same split second.
(how many times does this happen, often one is more into it than the other, timing problems)

There was just one occasion when my partner had what could be called a laughter orgasm, with tickling being involved, more in a build up situation, and it was all part of mind blowing multiple orgasm, and it was a tremendous feeling for her.

In general what starts off to be a tickling orgasm with laughter very often ends up becoming a more serious and loving ecstasy explosion, vanishing in a purple multiple colored cloud in a far off place, leading to the best embrace ever, which can be the very best part,that clinging loving all encompassing embrace lasting to the next orgasm, or day break.

For my part i was pleased and happy for her, but puzzled and confused as to how it evolved, and the more we tried on various occasions to obtain the same level of laughter orgasm it eluded us completely.

There are many types of orgasm and even with a lot of practice, they are never one hundred percent the same, in fact all different in some small way.

Last edited:
What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back