• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Superbowl Sunday

Oakland or Tampa Bay?

• Oakland

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • Tampa Bay

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

TheEliteOne

TMF Expert
you got the choice between two teams now...
oakland or tampa bay
who you goin for?
im goin for oakland all they way baby,YEAH!😀

After the titans beat the steelers i was mad. so i am thankul for the raiders giving them a royal ass whoopin

im tellin you..tis game will keep us all on the edge of our seats...tampas coach now was oakland's lats year coach...pretty interesting,eh?

YEAH! GO OAKLAND, GO OAKLAND!

(uh, where is oakland, and what kind of sport is it??? 😛)

feety said:
i hope your blufing sadistic lol

LOL 😀 😛

well, I know oakland is in the US and ur probably talkin about American Football (wussysport, real men play rugby, that's without protection or shit 😛) but I really can't tell what state oakland's in

you call football a sport for wussies? why dont you tell that to one of the raiders...lest see what he'll do to ya lol
anways,rugby is really great also,but the best sport ever is...European Football!

feety said:
European Football!

I totally disagree; football is a sport for dumb people. When I see the players of our national team, I wonder wheter they got grass in their heads; they're just soooooo dumb. Furthermore, what's so special about 22 morons trying to get a ball and once they've got it kick it away?

Martial arts, that's a fenomenon I'd call an interesting type of sports. Furthermore, you learn important things from practising martial arts. (self-control, both physical and mental the most)

tampa bay D will shut down the oakland O and the final score will be oakland-13 tampa-24..... tampa bay is the new WORLD champs!!!

well,it was a good game...after first half,i knew it was tampa's game
good game to both teams

the super bowl

To be honest, I didn't really watch the game this year, but rooted for Tampa Bay anyhow cuz my husband was raised in Florida. We attended the SBG tickle party in Albany, NY and had a blast !

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back