• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Superbowl Tickle Challenge-THE DETAILS

gilmourwaters

1st Level Green Feather
Sorry i haven't let all you that were interested know what happened with my wifes challenge to me on super bowl sunday....but here it is now:

About 45 minutes before the telecast my wife announced she wanted to start "prepping" me for the bet.First thing she told me to do was to change into something more comfortable cuz i was gonna need it being restrained for at least 3 hrs.I did that and then she said "GO PEE!"..she didn't want me losing my bladdar on our recliner...neither did i.

When i return she told me to get into the chair which i did.She got a bedsheet and wrapped it around a my chest and knotted it in the back of the chair.She then put the chair into full recline.Already i felt trapped cus i couldnt lean foward with my chest strapped to the chair with the bed sheet.She then took an old milk crate (we use to store stuff in the garage)
and slipped it under the foot of the now extened portion of the chair.

Now not long ago i had a knee problem an had a splint on my knee.Well im now recovered but i kept the splints cuz i stupidly told her i could use them when i wanted to tickle her feet.Well she slapped BOTH of then on me! (I had saved 2 for both her legs).They didn't fit perfect but i definitely count not bend my knees..which is the whole point!

Finally she took more sheets and wrpped my legs so i looked like a mummy and then tied them to the chair.God she thought this out..i was able to budge

She took out a folding table and put on it the sonicare , 2 feathers , a hairbrush and the astroglide

We watched the game and she looked like a cat ready to strike.She was chomping athe bit to get at me.So when seattle scored she flew off chair BUUUT before she got a chance to do a thing that touchdown was regected! I WAS SO RELIEVED! SO WAS SO PISSED!..LOL

But finally the 1st seatlle points came up and she grabbed the feather.Now i thought it wouldnt be so ba d but it was aweful! It tickled like crazy.Feathers work especieally well in my arch and my toes and thats where she kept them.From the second the ref raised his arms...through the replays...through the commercials..through the kick to start the next drive..all the way till pittsburg was officially on offense.It seemed like forever.I was hysterical.She was laughing at me cuz she liked the faces i was making in my duress!

Now as we know now seattle didn't have another score for a loooong time so she was pissed again!.When that op came she went ballistic.She said screw this squeezedout the astroglide all over my feet and used her fingers to make me suffer!I thought i was gonna die!She tickled and tickled and tickled non stop every speck of skin on my feet! I told her though my laughing to let me beathe she told me to shut up and laugh! lol I was tickled out of my mind! I tw as so bad tears were all over my face from laughing so hard and for so long

Now the end of the game was upon us ..and we had a bet that if pitt won i got to tickle her any way i wanted.....well that realization coupled with the fact that she really didnt get too many opportunities to tickle me (or as many as she wouldve liked anyway) DROVE HER TO CHEAT! She announced that seeing how she lost and didnt tickle me enough she's entitled to post game tickling! I being strapped into my chair was in no postion to argue. She went to our bedroom and came back with our blindfold and slapped it on me.She kept me informed by counting down the last 10 seconds of the game.When she hit 0 she started tickling my feet again..but this was gonna be a long one..she kept tickling me through the post game celebations on the field..through the interviews...through the thophy celebration..everything till the whole wsuperbowl telecast was completely over! She got me bad!
And that sonicare was excruciating! She took off the blindfold and make me look in a mirror she brought to my face..i was deep red and a mess!..teary eyed..sweaty..hair all fvucked up.I couldnt be mad at her.She was having ALOT of fun...and quite honestly so was i.I reminded her that i'd get her and her sext size 5's since she lost the game..she threatened to to tickle me through grays anatomy which was on after the game.....i shut up!....but i will get her!...Right now at my instruction.....she is off getting her pedicure and she'll be sliding into a new pair of silky pantyhose and her knee high dress boots before she walks out of the store.I'll be tickling her tonite and by then her nylonned feet will be perfectly marinated and SUPER sensetive! And i got plans for her tummy ribs and armpits too! 😀

Great story Gil! What a great way to start my morning. 😉

Hope you have as much fun tickling her, as she had tickling you. 😉

Great story. What's better is that it is true!
She sounds positively evil........my fiancee' would LOVE her especially as a partner.
Go get her bro!

TTD

*drools!* Your wife is amazing...and I hope you two have a WONDERFUL evening!!!

Enjoy!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!

And a bit jealous...😉 Have fun!!!

the hollywood brother is very jealous and happy for you at the same time

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back