• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Superbowl Tickle (Quicktime, x3 Clips)

mickopicko

TMF Regular
Superbowl tickle [quicktime] Part 1

Superbowl tickle. I only got this on .mov, at least you "Maccers" out there can enjoy it. I belive though that there are a free player around.

The blond girl is just great, isn't she?

Its a rar archive. Download all 3 files and rename all files from .zip to .rar and unpack with rar e 014-hi.part1.rar. rar is free software and very good. Its the most competent packer iv'e come across so far.

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

Attachments

Hello,

there is no ".zip" in the name ofthe clips, when they are downloaded. I read only

014-hi.part1

If I try to unpack them I read the message "This is no valid Zip archive. And then it opens, but there is no clip in it.

Yours sincerely

Edmont

Edmont, it is no zip archive, its a rar archive! You must "unpack" with rar or winrar software!

while we are here. i was wonderin if anyone had the clips of vanessa being tickled from the superbowl video? In case you didnt know she is the girl in the black stocks on the frontpage of the FP website!! Anyone??

It is not a zip archive. Be sure to check the original poster's comment.

Pucko used Winrar, NOT Winzip. If you have both installed on your system, extracting the archive from the shell menu will work.

Clicking on them doesn't not, since shell integration points to Winzip.

Pucko probably renamed them to zip since the attachment applet does NOT recognize rar files - but it accepts *.zip files.

Renaming them to *.rar, *.r00, and *.r01 does also work.

I would suggest using .txt as an extension for rar files since they have to be manually renamed, and there is no possibility to confuse them.

Example: 014-hi.rar.txt, 014-hi.r00.txt, 014-hi.r01.txt. Deleting the .txt extension would then be easier and safer.

Tnx and reg's.

WinRAR Files

K-

If you check the date of the original posts, those files were posted here before TT added the .rar extension as an acceptable file extension here.

I have posted several files split with WinRAR recently using the .rar extension and have not had any problems at all. For these files, you should save them to your hard drive, changing the .zip extension to .rar, then reassemble the file via WinRAR.

-> Ta2686

I'm not referring to "*.rar", but to *.r00, *.r01, and so on.
They don't work. If they do, without a workaround, well, good to know. 🙂

-> Ajohn

Maybe no man is meant to have access to all clips. 🙂

Really guys, I just posted a workaround for an older post.
If it doesn't work, sue Pucko. 😉

Reg's.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back