• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Superbowl

Gamer2471

TMF Poster
Steelers won the Superbowl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

\m/ >.< \m/!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol sorry I had to get it out, but that play with Randal El and Ward was just insane!! Too bad the Bus is finally parking in the garage though.

the hollywood brother is very happy for the super bowl and the people of pittsburgh. the best thing the hollywood brother can say is that they ought to enjoy it because they could go to a champiionship drought that last decades like the good folks of philadelphia

WE GOT ONE FOR THE THUMB BABY!!!!!!!!!

That play with Randle El...wasn't that to Willie Parker??? Either way...crazy game! And although the Bus will be missed...I can think of no better way to go out than on top!!! He deserves it!!!!

And the city is STILL rioting I swear...Oakland had people flipping cars over, setting couches and cars on fire...ripping parking meters out of the ground...ruckus to say the least...I stayed in Shadyside, where the ruckus was there, but kept to a minimum...a riot free zone...

Tonight, the City of Pittsburgh is a sea of black and gold pride...

HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!!!

at least the hollywood brother thinks pitssburgh fnas know how to party and riot since this is number five. i am very happy for the steeler nation. you guys had a great team with xfl legend tommy maddox, batch, hartings, parker, bettis, hampton, staley and other immortal steelers susperstars. The hollywood brother do need to know what is it like to win since his hometown does not win and the hollywood brother never undertood how winning a superbowl means riots and stealing tvs and burining down businesses like they do in los angelos all the time

That was the first game I've seen and I still don't know the rules of American Football really :cyclopes: But the whole event has been so glamorous, wow. This could only be in America =) And The Rolling Stones..... 😍

Congratulations to Pittsburgh 😉

Last edited:
Super Bowl Sucked.
Commercials were stupid.
I didn't care for either team.

TTD

It was a lame display...not the best effort for either team...a few good plays here and there...shitty commercials...overall, I wasn't impressed...but at least the black and gold prevailed!!!!!!!!

ONE FOR THE THUMB BABY!!!!!!

hehe, never watched the superbowl this year, drank some Corona with a lime twist ( oh hells ya!)

had some chips and fancy dip, and some leftover ice cream cake from my 2nd birtday party in early february.

and for entertainment, the only entertaining game i have right now, PlanetSide baby! (woot!)

refs screwed seahawks plain and simple....

damn you steelers...damn ya to hell.

Camel26 said:
WE GOT ONE FOR THE THUMB BABY!!!!!!!!!

That play with Randle El...wasn't that to Willie Parker??? Either way...crazy game! And although the Bus will be missed...I can think of no better way to go out than on top!!! He deserves it!!!!

And the city is STILL rioting I swear...Oakland had people flipping cars over, setting couches and cars on fire...ripping parking meters out of the ground...ruckus to say the least...I stayed in Shadyside, where the ruckus was there, but kept to a minimum...a riot free zone...

Tonight, the City of Pittsburgh is a sea of black and gold pride...

HERE WE GO STEELERS!!!!!

Nah, it was to Ward, that was one of the reasons why he got the MVP of the game. Well, that and the 28 yard catch that put them at the goal.

One for the thumb in their eye...

Officiating throughout the whole playoffs was at an all time low. Seattle did squander some chances, but a phantom holding call, and Ben getting a TD gift from the linesman, among others, kept this from being the stellar game I expected it to be.

There is one good thing about it, however. This means the Bengals get to sweep the defending SuperBowl champs next season...heheheh. Between Carson's knee, and Cowher's low-class use of the Who Dey cheer TWICE, we'll be ready for ya....

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back