• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Supervillains tickling superheroines

MasterTickling

TMF Expert
Which supervillains should tickle which superheroines?
Where would she be tickled (spots and location)?
why would she be tickled?
How long should she be tickled? And
how would she be tickled?
How many ticklers will there be?

Any super person is welcome

Last edited:
I would love to see PowerGirl tickle Supergirl.
Her tickle points should be her Neck, Underarms, Ribs, Belly, Navel, Thighs, and Feet.
Using some kryptonite bonds to keep her down and weak, just tickling her ruthlessly with any devices and tools she can to get info about anything she wants or to make Supergirl say that PowerGirl is superior.

I would love to see PowerGirl tickle Supergirl.
Her tickle points should be her Neck, Underarms, Ribs, Belly, Navel, Thighs, and Feet.
Using some kryptonite bonds to keep her down and weak, just tickling her ruthlessly with any devices and tools she can to get info about anything she wants or to make Supergirl say that PowerGirl is superior.

What info and cool

I know she's not a supervillain, but Wonder Woman's magic lasso forces anyone who touches it to tell the truth, so if you tied someone up with it they would have to tell you all their lovely weak spots.

Granted half the fun is finding them on your own...

I know she's not a supervillain, but Wonder Woman's magic lasso forces anyone who touches it to tell the truth, so if you tied someone up with it they would have to tell you all their lovely weak spots.

Granted half the fun is finding them on your own...

Your the fire person to read between the lines so well done

I would really LOVE to see Loki tickling Black Widow to tears....she seems like the kind who would blush like crazy when reduced to frantic laughing tears and he seems like the kind who would be absolutely merciless, teasing, playful and maddeningly calm all at once.

I would really LOVE to see Loki tickling Black Widow to tears....she seems like the kind who would blush like crazy when reduced to frantic laughing tears and he seems like the kind who would be absolutely merciless, teasing, playful and maddeningly calm all at once.

Nice and I agree

I can't think of any supervillian from comics.. But Juri Han from Street Fighter would definately be my choice. Seriously.. Fiesty gal, with a deal of Sadism. you can see her being a monster Ler, but also a fiesty Lee.

I can see Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, and Catwoman all ganging up on batman in nothing but his batunderwear and batmask. Harley Quinn is tickling his feet with two feathers, getting his soles, arches and toes. Ivy has him restrain with one of her plants, as she digs her fingers into his thighs and hip area. Catwoman is dragging her claws all over his sides, ribs, underarm and belly as they work on trying to break him for codes to his batcave, batmobile and his identity.

I can see Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, and Catwoman all ganging up on batman in nothing but his batunderwear and batmask. Harley Quinn is tickling his feet with two feathers, getting his soles, arches and toes. Ivy has him restrain with one of her plants, as she digs her fingers into his thighs and hip area. Catwoman is dragging her claws all over his sides, ribs, underarm and belly as they work on trying to break him for codes to his batcave, batmobile and his identity.

Okay but not a big fan of the m tickling

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back