• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sure, the pay sucks, but...

Dr. Bill Kobb

Level of Cherry Feather
...there's worse summer jobs! 😉

Attachments

• IMG_7702.jpg
    IMG_7702.jpg
    313 KB · Views: 626
  • IMG_7704.jpg
    IMG_7704.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 575
  • IMG_7706.jpg
    IMG_7706.jpg
    220.2 KB · Views: 324
  • IMG_7707.jpg
    IMG_7707.jpg
    255.9 KB · Views: 372
  • IMG_7708.jpg
    IMG_7708.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 660
Wait...Where do I turn in my application???

Attachments

• IMG_7710.jpg
    IMG_7710.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_7712.jpg
    IMG_7712.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 174
  • IMG_7717.jpg
    IMG_7717.jpg
    253.9 KB · Views: 302
  • IMG_7718.jpg
    IMG_7718.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 234
Thats one of the reasons I moved to Hawaii. I am going to massage school now and will be charging $60/hr soon. What I'm learning is that there is plenty of work. Enough work where I can pick and choose my clients. I sat down one day and tried to think how I could make money with one of my fetishes. Sure enough I like to give foot massages, so might as well make good money at it too. 😀

... I am going to massage school now and will be charging $60/hr soon. ... I sat down one day and tried to think how I could make money with one of my fetishes. Sure enough I like to give foot massages, so might as well make good money at it too. 😀

Lucky bastard! 😱

you all could be doing it too. There are massage schools everywhere. Mine is $2500 for the school and just under $2000 for the table, chair and basic supplies. It going to take about a year to finish, I am about one third done. I have a friend doing it now and the average rate of charge is a dollor a minute, $60/hr. And it will be my own business, so I don't have to put up with corporate B.S. Plus I can take off work when ever I want.
I already have three ladies lined up when I get my license, for weekly massages, and all of them are nice looking.
So, if you don't like what you do for a living now, look in the phone book and see if there is a massage school close by. It won't take as long as a degree and you may be doing something you like.
Go for it!
Your don't have to move to Hawaii, you could set up a massage business right around your area. And I plan on driving to the clients, so I don't have to rent a space anywhere.
Sooo Go for it, you too can do it. 😉

I coulda had a high-end massage table for free, too. It's a long story, but I'm still kicking myself on that one. They make great bondage racks, and store well.

Just dont go poping a fucking boner when massaging a chick!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back