• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Susan explains what it feels like to be tickle-tortured! (m/f, stocks)

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Rather than write up another introduction to her latest clip, I thought I'd let Susan tell you herself what it was like the first time I tickle-tortured her:

--
Before: Curious. I was deeply intrigued going in. I had only the vaguest idea of what to expect, especially considering we had never met before! I was looking forward to a new experience... a little nervous, a lot curious, hoping not to be a letdown or embarrass myself too much. As you laced in each of my toes, I felt like an obscure musical instrument.

During: Dear God! I didn't expect to be quite so very... soprano, quite so immediately. You blew my fuses extremely quickly -- I really lost my ability to hold any sort of conversation (although I seem to recall a whole lot of monologue about my imminent death), and I stayed bouncing around in a state of complete overload for what seemed like forever. I wouldn't have thought that kind of high-pitched plateau would be compatible with climax... turned out to be wrong about that. Twice.*** Ahem.** By the end, I felt like a fish on a line... utterly out of control, sweaty and panting and I swear my abdominal and facial muscles were about to give out. When you set me loose, it really did take me a minute or two to remember how to be a person again.

After: *Blush.* Was I ever shy there for a bit (as you probably noticed)! It turns out that a barn-burning scene in a brand new kink, a subjective eternity spent squealing like a bat in a dryer, involving multiple orgasms and then later a first-rate lunch, all in one six-hour period, will test a person just a bit. It was such an intense and specific experience that I've rarely felt so exposed without taking off any clothing. Could you tell that I had a brief, sheepish impulse to conceal the fact that I'd come? Later, when I'd recovered from total overload, I was enormously curious about whether the experience would be identical another time... I think I'd be more relaxed and that would probably change my response, but I'm not sure how. I've thought about it many times since. Decadent is a word that has come to mind more than once. 🙂

--
Now you know why Susan comes back to stick her feet into the stocks! I hope this gives you an idea of what's going through her head now when you see her latest clip! And it's up right now at Stuck In The Stocks!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back