• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Susan returns for a little rack-style tickling! (M/F)

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Susan lives way off in the midwest, and she only comes to town once a year for a training program. So she managed to sneak off for an afternoon, and next thing you know, she's got her hands bound in cuffs to the top of the bed, and just like a medieval rack, her feet are sticking through the holes in my stocks, and I get to play Torquemada!

Fortunately for her, I'm nicer than Torquemada. Unfortunately for her, I don't stop tickling her feet until I'm good and ready! Her big toes are tied to the cleat at the bottom, her toes are laced up with red satin cord and tied to the cleats at the outside edges of the stocks, and her VERY sensitive toes are going to be tickled with my soft little paintbrushes. And that's just for the start -- after that, I'm going to drag a comb over them, and then, when her soles are nice and wrinkly because her toes are curled, then I'm going to rake my fingernails over the bottoms of her feet! And she's going to bounce and shriek and toss her hair around ...

And then I'll do it again. 🙂

I hope you come see what Susan went through; she only traveled 1200 miles to go through it!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

when you said rack-style, I was hoping you meant UB stuff. Lol
Those curves need to be tickled properly someday hopefully in the near future.

Thanks as always for your contributions. ^__^

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back