• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Susan's first time in stocks!

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Susan is someone that Heather ("She Who Cums When Tickled") has been trying to talk into being tied down and tickled for almost a year! It didn't help that Susan had to fly in from the Midwest, but Stuck In The Stocks is proud of our hospitality here, and we tried to make it worth her while -- which meant the bottoms of her feet get all the wicked attention! In this first clip, it's the paintbrushes, feathers, and then ten digits raked over her sensitive soles!

About a minute into being tickled, Susan shrieks, "I'm gonna die!" She actually thrashed so much in this clip that she unhooked the wireless mcirophone and it ended up underneath her, so I had to use the sound from the other camera! (This isn't a bad thing -- she's certainly loud enough!) Paintbrushes underneath her toes, and feathers in-between set her off, and near the end, having ten fingers raked up and down the soles of her feet has her begging! (Of course, please remember that this clip is smaller in size and resolution than the pay clip, which is 640x480). Welcome Susan, the newest victim who is Stuck In The Stocks!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Attachments

• Susan1a.JPEG
    Susan1a.JPEG
    151 KB · Views: 160
  • Susan1b.JPEG
    Susan1b.JPEG
    149 KB · Views: 123
  • Susan1c.JPEG
    Susan1c.JPEG
    154.3 KB · Views: 173
  • Susan1d.JPEG
    Susan1d.JPEG
    153.5 KB · Views: 116
  • Susan1free.wmv
    Susan1free.wmv
    1.4 MB · Views: 675
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back