• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Suspected of Tickle Infatuation

Blackstar216

TMF Expert
Has anyone here ever suspected that a family member of theirs has a tickling fetish, interest, or infatuation on any level? If so, have you ever talked to them about it or called them out about it?

I expand the question to include friends, but only if you've ever asked them about it directly.

Someone in my family is a major ticklephile. Keeping within the posting guidelines of forums such as this one, I won't specify, but you can figure it out. I expect that his "innocent" obsession with tickling will become sexual in the natural course of things. If/when I sense he needs to talk about it, I'll certainly be there to explain that being turned on by tickling is a perfectly legitimate response and that he needs to find a suitable partner. I am determined that nobody in my household will have to endure half their life in any kind of self-imposed closet, as I did.

I think that is very graciouse of you ticklecrazy.

I myself am a total secret to my family. The only person who knows I am a ticklephile is my fiance, and guess what, she is one too.

There are other people whom I have observed and believe them to be tickle luvers. Mainly, look for someone who is always doing it to people. I myself never tickled anyone before my fiance. I knew in my teens that my fascination with titillating females tummies was going to be a sexual powerhouse for me, and it sure is. Nothing turns me on faster than tickling, but I beleive that like any other physical pleasures it should be enjoyed with only the love of your life. I take much criticism for this, but I know how erotic I find tickling so I do not even think about doing it to another.

yea, well, i don't really know if i should do this, but i'm thinking that lately i should just keep the whole tickle thing all quiet, cuz the few people that DO know actually look at me a little differently, it's pretty wierd to look at it. maybe i'm fading in and out, cuz i'm not even sure anymore

Hey, there is no shame in not deciding to put a banner over your head saying that you are a tickle lover.

I mean, c'mon. Do you go around telling everyone, every aspect of your being. Maybe it is because my situation is different but do not want to tell everyone my fetish because then people would know certain things about my sex life with my fiance.

It is a choice to practice tickling and a choice to tell someone.
Do not let anyone tell you that you have to inform people of your love for tickling.

There will always be times that are not so great even in the world of tickling, but they always go to make time for the good stuff.

agreed. There are a lot of simpletons out there who will say "I tell everyone I know and it's fine!" What they don't tell you is where they live, who they know, and what kind of job they have that allows for such freedoms. In a nice world, we could all be what we are with no shame. But guess what? Some things just don't and won't work for everyone. I know people who get away with stealing cable. That doesn't mean it'll work for ME.
With that said, if you feel it's best to keep anything about tickling (whether it be considered a fetish or not) to yourself then it's the RIGHT thing to do. If you feel it's important that you let everyone know, then it's the right thing to do. But don't let ANYONE try and make you think that because it's fine for them that it's fine for you. That's just dumb.

But we digress. I asked the question because I am almost convinced that my older cousin has a thing for tickling whether she knows it or not. I don't have any plans at all to call her out about it or ask but I was wondering if anyone else has ever asked a family member or very close friend about it. After all, it takes one to know one, right?

Well ok, I will open up on this.

I to have a cousin who I know is into it. She always liked to tickle me amd really wanted me to tickle her.

I did a few times but just did not feel right about it.

It seemed like she enjoyed it too much, and because I knew that I would be a ticklefile in a sexual way, I decided not to do that anymore.

She told me to tel her husband about tickling her when she gets married, that let me know then that she got off on being tickled.
I try to not think about that event. ew ew ew

Oh I never said you would have to be involved with it......simply them acknowledging it to another family member. I'd never at ALL get involved with a family member for tickling sessions or anything like that (even though it's not sexual for me). But atleast it's a person to share it with verbally. I have no plans on bringing it up at all.

Growing up...I thought I was the only one with a foot/tickling fetish. But I can verify beyond a shadow of a doubt that my friend Josh has a foot/tickle fetish as well, leading me to deduce that it is a widely popular "thing."

One time, a group of us were carousing around local bars, and he was fairly drunk (and acting as if he was REALLY drunk; he is a bit of a douchebag) and saying/doing annoying, lame things. He got down on his belly and began to roll around on the disgusting parking lot. Next thing you know, he took off the flipflop of my friend Megan, who is quite gorgeous, and licked the bottom of her foot like 3 or 4 times. Everyone else thought he was being gross...I knew the truth!!! It was a red flag to me.

Another incident...same old Josh. He was entertaining a group of us at his uncle's house. Pretty phat digs...and he asked one ugly girl, Laurie, and one nice looking girl, Caribeth, to give him a simultaneous backrub. Less than 30 seconds into it, he says the line we would all say in the postion: "Hey, watch the tickling ladies." No sooner did he finish that sentence than both girls commenced to tickle him as he lay face down. Lucky sunuvabitch! I was so onto him at that point, but what good did it do me??? I kinda hope he is reading this (he is probably a TMF member) so he knows that I know

A friends' sister.
A remark in conversation about kinkiness. I asked her flat out if she was into bondage and getting tickle tortured. She thought it would be cool as she was into getting tied up and spanked and tickled. She also mentioned that she loved to DO the tickling too.
We hung out several times for some intense tickle torture play both giving and receiving.
(this was quite a few years ago, mid to latter part of the 1990s'.)
I tickled her a few times till she peed herself.
It got me some heavy revenge tickling and she made me pay in time but she never could make me pee though she did try!

We have not seen each other in over 4 years. Long story. She went Bad , if ya know what I mean.

I am usually very open with my passion for tickling and being tickled. If I see an opening to bring it up and find out "things" about another, I will, way more times than not, if not every time, take the opportunity.

TTD

My aunt, that is to say my father's sister was notorious for tickling family members. You'd try to slip by her, but no matter how absorbed she was in whatever conversation, she'd suddenly reach out and grab you, and within 2 seconds have you on the floor screaming laughter.

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back