• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sweet Surrender, what a night! Bug and Fan

ticklebug101

1st Level Red Feather
Ok, it's the morning after the night before and yes folks, I am still buzzing!
But now I've slept and my head has cleared, I can come post about our session and hopefuly not ramble so much lol.
Ok, so Fan and I go to see Wicked, which was awesome, as it always is, and during the performance I'm moving my fingers in time to the music, Fan desperatly trying not to look at me and focus on the stage lol.
Then on the train on the way back to the hotel, we had to stand by the doors and there was a clear screen between the next seats and where we were at the doors. So, being Fan's ler and the evil person that I am, I casualy rest my fingers on the screen and Fan is by now very interested in what was outside the window as the train was going by. I cant think why 😉
When we get back to the hotel, we sit for a while and have a drink, then when were done, neither of us wants to be the first to be the one to bring up the forbiden subject 😉
So Helen says she's gonna go change and while she's in the bathroom, I grab my bag and lay out all the stuff I brought for the session. Needles to say she was a lil shocked when she came out lol.
She brought some fuzzy pipe cleaners with her, but that came after the natural way was tried. You guessed it kids, my finger nails. They worked out pretty well through her socks, then I said there still seems to be something in my way. She said well, I wasnt gonna make it easy!
So, off come the socks and the scarf that had tied her ankles together. Her feet moved a lot but she did very well un restrained. Next, I thought it only polite to use my lee's choice, so we tried the fuzzy pipe cleaners. They were much better than I thought they would be. For me any way 😉
Next, Helen's feet were rested on a towell and out comes my baby oil and comb. Such an awesome combination, specialy between the toes.
When her feet had dried off some, I grabbed my stiff quill to see how that would work. It wasnt bad, but personaly I think my nails were more effective.
Then I grabbed my fluffy quill and played with that for a bit, dusting it over Helen's adorable toes. And yes, if any one is wondering, she did get breaks in between. I think the next part was my favourite of the entire session, when I moved up to Helen's upper body. I brushed the fluffy quill under her arms some but then I asked, what should we do now? She grinned into the pillow and said you know where I want you to go. So after teasing her some more, I finaly get to the one part of her that she has been hinting at on MSN scince the end of March. The killer, her sides. I dont think I could have loved how ticklish they were any more if I tried. She was squirming all over the place and laughing her head off. Instinctivley, her arms bloked me but it wasnt too difficult. Then she said I'm trying not to block you but I cant help it. I told her that's fine. After a breather, she turns over on her belly, saying this way it'll be harder for her to block me. I called her insane and dug right in again! She squirmed awesomeley for me and I even got her to say more please Bug, something I will remember for ever, along with this entire fantastic weekend. We wrapped up with me buzzing the sonicare over her feet, then I let her up. She straightened up and walked me downstairs and I went home on such a high. She went home this morning and she said she would definitely come see me again. As for me, I would have down to play again in a heart beat.

Sounds like an exciting evening. Lol
You cooky kids 😛 Always torturing each other like you were in the KGB XD

Thanks Relent and Mari, Helen should post her story soon I hope 🙂

Bobby, that song was going round in my head when I got home from seeing Helen off at the station on Sunday. Thus a thread name was born! lol

You've lost me Bob?!

Firstly, what you said there was a statement of fact, not a question. No question mark was needed. 😉

Secondly, watch/listen to this video on youtube and you might just hear a certain line that sounds remarkably like a certain thread title. 😉 - http://www. youtube.com/watch?v=r8QFNrTq9oo (remove the space between the www and youtube)

LOL. Awww...you two gorgeous lovebirds. It's so awesome, cute, and wonderful that you've both found love in each other's arms. ^_^

I'd ask to join in if it wouldn't make my mistress jealous. ^_~

Firstly, what you said there was a statement of fact, not a question. No question mark was needed. 😉

Secondly, watch/listen to this video on youtube and you might just hear a certain line that sounds remarkably like a certain thread title. 😉 - http://www. youtube.com/watch?v=r8QFNrTq9oo (remove the space between the www and youtube)

Aaah right I'm with you now Mr Grammatically Correctness!:stickout

Hugs the bugs..i'm so happy for you both...there is nothing like the real thing..i'm glad you two had an awesome experience...and i look forward to reading Fan's take on the encounter...yippee and does happy dance...

Nothing like the real deal Izzles, but until our next session, Fan and I always have cyer sessions. Like last night, I remembered a spot she had mentioned to me on Sunday after she got home, and she went nuts! I told her you shouldnt have told me that worked so well 😉
*Hugs Izzy*
Thanks Beautiful x

Sorry, Mr. Grammatically Correct-Ness. Double-barreled name. Yeah, I married Ness in secret. XD

LOL. Awww...you two gorgeous lovebirds. It's so awesome, cute, and wonderful that you've both found love in each other's arms. ^_^

I'd ask to join in if it wouldn't make my mistress jealous. ^_~

Ok as people have been wishing Bug and I well as couple just wanna say this because I don't want people to get the wrong impression. I guess looking back at my story it isn't clear either....

Bug and I am not an item. Bug is just my friend....a fab friend at that. But nothing more than that. I am heterosexual. So until I find the right guy tickling is just for fun for me....nothing sexual. So when Bug and I met and when we meet again it is just as tickle buddies to so speak. Not that I have a problem with homosexuals or bisexuals or lesbians-( my best mate is gay and a very good mate of mine is bi...so makes no odds to me)...but just didn't wanna give people the wrong impression as I might have already done. Sorry for the confusion! 🙂 But I appreciate the best wishes anway!! 🙂🙂

You're very lucky! <3 It's been a long time since I've had a relationship around tickling. I'm am thoroughly envious and pleased with your story.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back