• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sweet Tooth

Chocolate fudge sundae! Although I sure wouldn't mind getting a taste of the Golden Opulence Sundae...

Not so much a connoisseur of chocolate really. But if it's Dark Chocolate, it's all good.

I thought this would be a topic about the Twisted Metal Clown. :lol

Through highschool, I worked as a Soda Jerk in an ice cream parlor, so... I think I hate all ice cream equally. {XD

You can't go wrong with a vanilla malt though. Well, unless you're dieting. Or diabetic. >_>

Speaking of morbid things pertaining to sweets, the Twisted Metal Clown actually drives a suped up ice cream truck XD
I always remember thinking, "someone should tell that clown his head is on fire" but i guess its intentional...

Lately, I've been eating a lot of dark chocolate M & Ms.

Ice cream....hmmmm....when I was in Rome last month, I had gelato.....white chocolate flavored.....so tasty.

I can't wait for the new Twisted Metal to come out.

....this is what the thread was about right? Cause I saw the E3 preview.

No. This thread is about chocolate, because it's so much more awesome than every other type of ice cream. 😀

dark chocolate. and ive only had moosetracks as of late. only thring in the freezer

No. This thread is about chocolate, because it's so much more awesome than every other type of ice cream. 😀

Except for Vanilla, the original cool :cool

And how can we NOT love Sweet Tooth, he's the evil clown of evil clowns =w=

I love all kinda of chocolate but if i had to name one it would have to be dark chocolate.

I love strawberry milkshakes and... ice cream... is best... if it's vanilla bean and accompanied by hot fudge.

God help you all if i don't get my monthly dosage of cookies and cream. ^_~

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back