• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SWITCHES post here

yep..looks the right place 😉

you know mammer...usually those who make pointless posts are the ones who get the "worst" at incoming meetings :neenerneener:

lightswitch.jpg

Oops. Did I miss the point?

Stupid question here, but in this instance is a 'switch' referring strictly to tickling, or general? I think verifying what it is you mean by 'switch' we could avoid a lot of confusiuon.

Egads, another Chris!? Well, at least she's cuter than Chris is. 😛

I kind of belong here. If barely switching at Albany counts. 😀

Switch? YOU Mammers?!?!

:bwahaha:

Snail Shell

She is SO gonna beat you up in May. I, HDS, shall enjoy watching said beatdown with greatest amusement. 😀

I'm a switch hitter for the home team. Since I've never really been in a tickle situation, I suppose I'm just warming the bench. Lol

COUNT ME IN!

We have a saying here in Pennsylvania: "Don't Dish Out What You Can't Take."\:nicethread::tickling::evilha:

I would say that I'm about 90% lee, 10% ler, so I guess that makes me a switch. 😀

I'm a switch! Well, I want to be! It's fun to ler too! 😀 I'll get my fair taste of it at NEST! Can't wait! 😀

She is SO gonna beat you up in May. I, HDS, shall enjoy watching said beatdown with greatest amusement. 😀

You saying I'm not cute, HDS?:numberone:

lolwut? I AM a switch....no, really....I am.

SWITCH - "It really is something other than else!!" 😛

What's New

9/28/2024
Supporting companies that advertise on the forum helps us also!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back